South Texas Game Cam Pics Round 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Texas Game Cam Pics Round 1.

Got our first good round of pics this past weekend. Deer are in pretty good shape with the lack of rain we have had in Webb County to this year.We did have a great crop of Mesquite beans and Pear applesauce Our Deer have Hammered the Protein and CottonSeed this summer. Looks like they have about a month of growing left.Lucky is 6-1/2 this year. We had his sheds from last season at 170. He added the Splits back this year and gained some on the frame and mass. We feel he will be low 180’s this year.Booner took another good leap this year and has the potential to Live up to his name. Great looking 5-1/2” low fence buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
    Got our first good round of pics this past weekend. Deer are in pretty good shape with the lack of rain we have had in Webb County to this year.We did have a great crop of Mesquite beans and Pear applesauce Our Deer have Hammered the Protein and CottonSeed this summer. Looks like they have about a month of growing left.Lucky is 6-1/2 this year. We had his sheds from last season at 170. He added the Splits back this year and gained some on the frame and mass. We feel he will be low 180’s this year.Booner took another good leap this year and has the potential to Live up to his name. Great looking 5-1/2” low fence buck.

El Chingon is 7-1/2 this year. He added the split browtine back onto his frame. His frame got bigger but he did loose some time length.

Comment

El Chingon is 7-1/2 this year. He added the split browtine back onto his frame. His frame got bigger but he did loose some time length.

Comment

Triple H gained a lot on his droptine this year but his frame took a major hit. This Buck is 10 years old. We tried to harvest him last year but he is really smart and kind of a docile Deer. He does not like pressure from other bucks. This was him last year.

Comment

Triple H gained a lot on his droptine this year but his frame took a major hit. This Buck is 10 years old. We tried to harvest him last year but he is really smart and kind of a docile Deer. He does not like pressure from other bucks. This was him last year.

We have a ton of 4-1/2 year old bucks that we have to make decisions on. We know we will have to eliminate quit w few bucks to make room for the new crop with our MLD tags. With the range conditions we need to take more mouths off he ranch than usual. We only had around a 30 percent fawn crop last year and this year doesn’t look good either. Seems a lot of our does aborted due to the drought like conditions. We have seen some fawns but far from the large crop We usually have.

Comment

We have a ton of 4-1/2 year old bucks that we have to make decisions on. We know we will have to eliminate quit w few bucks to make room for the new crop with our MLD tags. With the range conditions we need to take more mouths off he ranch than usual. We only had around a 30 percent fawn crop last year and this year doesn’t look good either. Seems a lot of our does aborted due to the drought like conditions. We have seen some fawns but far from the large crop We usually have.

Comment

Nice bucks

Comment

Impressive bucks!!!!

Triple H is a really cool one. Thanks for sharing....I enjoying seeing it.

Comment

Looking good!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking. Really haven’t hit our protein hard but slammed cottonseed.

Comment

Great looking bucks.

Comment

Nice deer Mark. Let me know if y'all need some help with the culls!!

Comment

Some giants no doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Looking good!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                            X2, very nice

Comment

Great group of bucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X