2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
    maybe dumb question to anyone who will answer but what to I tell mister lucas? for example I have the 6.5 with the axiom action. what what do I tell him during the order?
    Tell him exactly that. You have a Curtis axiom action chambered in 6.5cm. I also included that the action has a 700 footprint but not sure if that was needed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      Allright......Who ordered this 6.5man bun? It is actually a really nice looking rifle.
      That man bun sure is pretty. It does look pretty nice actually.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
        Tell him exactly that. You have a Curtis axiom action chambered in 6.5cm. I also included that the action has a 700 footprint but not sure if that was needed or not.
        He will also want to know what kind of cleaning rod you use.

Comment

Originally posted by Muygrande View Post
          He will also want to know what kind of cleaning rod you use.
          This as well. Needs to know the rod you use so the rod guide will be sized appropriately.

Comment

Just got around to putting my AAC breakout and Millett LRS scope on. Not the best scope in the world, but I had it sitting in the closet and figured it was better than nothing. Can’t wait to get to the range to see how it shoots!!

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
              Just got around to putting my AAC breakout and Millett LRS scope on. Not the best scope in the world, but I had it sitting in the closet and figured it was better than nothing. Can’t wait to get to the range to see how it shoots!!

Oooo! A beauty by the pool....shwiiiing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buy with confidence fellows...

Comment

great lookin guns yall. I'll post mine up as soon as I get some glass on it

Comment

If anyone is having buyers remorse, seriously doubt that,or maybe some things have changed since ordering and would consider selling, let me know what you got coming. I'm really kicking myself for not getting on this. Kinda in the mood for 7RM but might be open to another caliber.

Comment

Not a Curtis, but still a hell of a nice APR build in the classifieds. 7mm.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                        If anyone is having buyers remorse, seriously doubt that,or maybe some things have changed since ordering and would consider selling, let me know what you got coming. I'm really kicking myself for not getting on this. Kinda in the mood for 7RM but might be open to another caliber.
                        I’m having buyers remorse in the sense of not ordering another in 300 rum lol

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          Not a Curtis, but still a hell of a nice APR build in the classifieds. 7mm.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=608236
                          It sold.

Comment

Any update on the 7mm-08 builds remaining?

Comment

Originally posted by STXJunkee View Post
                              Any update on the 7mm-08 builds remaining?
                              We received 10 short action bodies late last week. Which would be great if they had bolts The bolts were coming from another location and did not arrive with them. Hopefully they tried to deliver today(we're closed) and will show up in the morning. These should cover all of the remaining 7-08 and 6.5 CM builds. This was a failed attempt to "expedite" the short actions that were supposed to deliver later this week.......and the week before, and the week before....... We really appreciate everyone's patience and hope everyone knows we are doing everything possible on our end to get these things delivered. This has certainly been a learning experience for us, and I don't think we will likely do another group buy deal that is in anyway dependent on outside production schedules.

Thanks,
                              Robert
                              Alamo Precision Rifles

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                                We received 10 short action bodies late last week. Which would be great if they had bolts The bolts were coming from another location and did not arrive with them. Hopefully they tried to deliver today(we're closed) and will show up in the morning. These should cover all of the remaining 7-08 and 6.5 CM builds. This was a failed attempt to "expedite" the short actions that were supposed to deliver later this week.......and the week before, and the week before....... We really appreciate everyone's patience and hope everyone knows we are doing everything possible on our end to get these things delivered. This has certainly been a learning experience for us, and I don't think we will likely do another group buy deal that is in anyway dependent on outside production schedules.

Thanks,
                                Robert
                                Alamo Precision Rifles
                                So does that mean asking about another group build for those of us too hard headed to get in on this one would be bad timing?

Comment

Working...
                                X