Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like my spott Hogg fast Eddie double pin

Comment

I preferred my 3 pin, to the 5 pin I've been shooting now. I'm thinking about getting rid of my Insanity and getting a Realm. If I did I'm going to throw a single on there.

I'm serious if anyone comes across a z7 for sale let me know. I saw an extreme on here may be interested in it. Just wanted to see if I could find a regular z7 for a little less.

Comment

You need to check out the spot hogg single pins. I shoot the fast Eddie xl

Comment

ive been shooting single pins for over 10 years. I recently switched to a fast eddie xl. it has the double pin system. basically it has a second "dot" on the single pin. it also has a double pointer on the dial to show which yardage for each dot. its like a 2 pin sight with one pin.

Comment

Spot Hogg

Comment

Spot Hogg Fast Eddie single pin. I think as my eyes age the multi pin sights create a "not so good sight picture", I switched a few years ago. I also tried one of those EZV sights and could not get rid of the vertical stringing it created.

Comment

7 year HHA user and won’t go back to multi-pins sights.

Comment

Both of my bows have a Tru-Glo single pin. I like them a lot. Especially with the tritium pin. Sure wish those pins were more popular!

Comment

Trophy Ridge React 1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the black gold single pin sight and love it. That being said I’m putting a black gold 3 pin slider on my new bow. I quickly learned that single pin sliders do not belong in the elk woods.

Comment

Trophy Ridge React single pin. Sight it in from 2 different distances and you are good to 100 yards. Hard to believe, but it works!

Love mine! Not a single sight like that on the market that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
                          ive been shooting single pins for over 10 years. I recently switched to a fast eddie xl. it has the double pin system. basically it has a second "dot" on the single pin. it also has a double pointer on the dial to show which yardage for each dot. its like a 2 pin sight with one pin.

Now that’s interesting!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On my second single pin. It’s an HHA, but don’t know which model. You’ll wonder why you ever shot multi pins after you get it on there. So simple and quick to acquire your sight pin and not have to count pins, then subtract 1, then divide by two!

Comment

still having a hard time figuring out why a single pin would be a big advantage - only one noted that maybe it was harder to focus on multiple pins and see your target. is this more for the in between yardages? i just would worry about the deer moving through the area too quickly to have time to adjust the pin manually. certainly if they are stopping to eat you could make it work.

Comment

I have used HHA with great results. I have just installed the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie 3 pin moveable sight with two pointers that can be used like a single pin or if the animal moves you have the second pin and third to send a arrow without having to draw down your bow. I found a You Tube video to add the third pin for the third pin and Im good to 85 yards using a 635 grain log(arrow).

Comment

Working...
                                X