X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashed out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job getting the new Hunter his first kills. It's a great feeling.

Comment

Great thread! I love seeing this!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Great job getting the new Hunter his first kills. It's a great feeling.

Originally posted by hallp82 View Post
          Great thread! I love seeing this!

It was a pleasure ... He's hooked now.. appreciate the kind words

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post
            It was a pleasure ... He's hooked now.. appreciate the kind words

man nice thread! the preacher man says its the end of time and mississipi river shes a goin dry......

yeah, easily could mark that place up 40% right now on upgrades alone. you could become "the camp flipper".

lil place is quite the grocery getter! very well done!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
              man nice thread! the preacher man says its the end of time and mississipi river shes a goin dry......

yeah, easily could mark that place up 40% right now on upgrades alone. you could become "the camp flipper".

lil place is quite the grocery getter! very well done!

The preacher man says it's the end of timeAnd the Mississippi River she's a goin' dryThe interest is up and the Stock Markets downAnd you only get muggedIf y...

You right about that Monsterspike!!!! One of my favorite songs... Actually had an offer the other day but hell Its just getting good... Had to tell them it's not for sale...

Comment

what in the world is your line of work mace? you can do bout anything. you guys that master everything you touch plus possess the work ethic amaze me.

i would have hired all that work out, and prolly inherited a worker that hunts it while im not there.

it seems this opportunity came at the perfect time in your life when you will appreciate it most. The Lord favors you it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  what in the world is your line of work mace? you can do bout anything. you guys that master everything you touch plus possess the work ethic amaze me.

i would have hired all that work out, and prolly inherited a worker that hunts it while im not there.

it seems this opportunity came at the perfect time in your life when you will appreciate it most. The Lord favors you it seems.

I'm a plant operator at a gas processing facility outside Odessa .... Yes I have wondered why god has been so good to me...I have and am blessed beyond belief with my family and all that I have been able to do so far... I have a dang Cush schedule also ...7 on 7 off so that helps ...I'm just a regular ole boy though trying to live the dream and keep it running smooth... What line of work you in Monsterspike?

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                    I'm a plant operator at a gas processing facility outside Odessa .... Yes I have wondered why god has been so good to me...I have and am blessed beyond belief with my family and all that I have been able to do so far... I have a dang Cush schedule also ...7 on 7 off so that helps ...I'm just a regular ole boy though trying to live the dream and keep it running smooth... What line of work you in Monsterspike?

im in cattle ranching. development has bout forced me out, so im thinking of relocating in texas. my son is not happy to have to relocate but we can expand land and herd with the move.

im here trying to learn all i can from like minded folks. im leaning toward buying in leon co for grazing, but i need to shore up some quality hunting also. that will go a long way in making everyone happy.

Comment

Sounds like a plan... Good luck with it... Hunting is a big plus... I'd like to have a bigger place but it was nice to start small and learn a lot from it

Comment

Was able to get down for a day to water our Christmas tree and see if we could get an axis for summer sausage... Everything worked out and the weather was beautifullove hunting suppressed... That is my cousins ugly mug by the way... Ear Holed

Comment

I also don't know how much time I am going to have for a while due to us buying a new house with land to expand.... a lot nicer neighborhood before clearing the lot behind usafter clearing

Comment

That's great buddy...that's a good chunk of residential property and the house looks nice.

Glad to see the Axis are still making good targets

If you make that doe into sausage I will haunt you, I promise

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                              That's great buddy...that's a good chunk of residential property and the house looks nice.

Glad to see the Axis are still making good targets

If you make that doe into sausage I will haunt you, I promise

Thanks tx_wader we are moved in and loving the space.... no sausage made but hamburger and steaks were made and froze!!! Ready to get back down.. spring is upon us...

Headshot with a 222... sorry bout the bug eyes

Comment

So how's springtime down there for you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X