Trump quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump quote

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

WT* @ “Too many jobs in China lost.”

“His policy seems designed for a new goal: Make China great again” - Sen Chuck Schumer

How exactly are we helping to get the Chinese phone company back in working order?

Screw Schumer by the way.

Comment

And.........the rest of the story.
      As critics hit President Donald Trump for seeking to help a Chinese phone company accused of involvement in cyber espionage against Americans, Trump said Monday the matter of ZTE also involves U.S. jobs and exports.

You'd think Schumer would be happy for communist China.......liberal dream!

Comment

Trump quote

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        And.........the rest of the story.
        As critics hit President Donald Trump for seeking to help a Chinese phone company accused of involvement in cyber espionage against Americans, Trump said Monday the matter of ZTE also involves U.S. jobs and exports.

You'd think Schumer would be happy for communist China.......liberal dream!

What about that is “the
        rest of the story”?

If a rival country buys some
        parts from the US to produce technology with national security concerns, Trump should come to their rescue?

Or is Trump simply using Jedi mind tricks on liberals in his economic war against China?

Comment

He should be using the offer of helping ZTE to squeeze them on IP theft.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
            What about that is “the
            rest of the story”?

If a rival country buys some
            parts from the US to produce technology with national security concerns, Trump should come to their rescue?

Or is Trump simply using Jedi mind tricks on liberals in his economic war against China?
            Yes.

You have stumped to a new low quoting weak Schumer

Comment

Trump quote

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Yes.

You have stumped to a new low quoting weak Schumer

Trump’s tweet begat Schumer’s response, so let’s get back to the source....

“Too Many jobs in China lost” - DJT

I can feel the sympathy for China oozing through Trump Nation. Lol.

Comment

I keep up with Breitbart and Drudge. The consensus is something huge is fixing to happen.
                What does that mean?
                I think we will see very soon.
                MAGA....................

Comment

Vermin....you skipped Sunday mass again didn't you?

Comment

"ZTE, the large Chinese phone company, buys a big percentage of individual parts from U.S. companies. This is also reflective of the larger trade deal we are negotiating with China and my personal relationship with President Xi."

Vermin...what is the larger trade deal he speaks of that is part of your OP?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Vermin....you skipped Sunday mass again didn't you?

Skipped for life, most likely, but I did take mom out for a heckuva dinner after a great Sunday morning turkey hunt in Tennessee. It’s amazing how evolution has made the Eastern wild turkey so elusive. [emoji106]

Regarding ZTE....I suspect Trump realized his Justice Department inadvertently hurt a significant portion of the prepaid phone customers at Walmart, and he didn’t want to shoot himself in the foot like that. He’s a smart man who knows his base. [emoji6]

Only 4 and a half months until the opener!

Comment

Much like Trumps rhetoric about seizing guns without due process would be my guess. He has shown he is pretty good at knowing what angles to use (language wise) to obtain his objective. I will wait and see what actually happens.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          I keep up with Breitbart and Drudge. The consensus is something huge is fixing to happen.
                          What does that mean?
                          I think we will see very soon.
                          MAGA....................
                          i'm guessing BIGLY, in a good way!!

Comment

if s#!+ keeps going Trumps way, it won't be long before the msm starts calling him the anti-Christ.

Comment

I learned pretty quickly to get past all the noise of what Trump says or tweets & simply focus on end results...there is no reason to keep getting sucked in to all the unnecessary drama.

Somehow, he is consistently making his schtick irritate the haters & I'm getting to like this side of the game.

What happened in Israel today made me grin.

Comment

Working...
                              X