Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking for a 3d shoot or something in and or around Dallas tx.

Comment

Originally posted by Mwiethorn79 View Post
      I am looking for a 3d shoot or something in and or around Dallas tx.
      Okay, sir, here's a link for the Mesquite Archery Club, with the 2018 schedule.
      You might also check out the link to the Collin Co. club, above.

Edit: Also, just over by Ft. Worth, Cowtown is having a shoot this weekend. See their link above, also, for futher info.
      Last edited by tradtiger; 01-17-2018, 04:47 PM. Reason: Add info

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
        Mods: how 'bout a Sticky in the 3D forum for all local club shoots? Thanks
        This could be a pretty useful resource, I bet. Just sayin' .

Sticky....

Comment

CLICK HERE FOR COWTOWN BOWMEN EVENT CALENDAR

Comment

Pretty sure we haven't listed all the local clubs planning 3D shoots this year; please list your club's shoots if not above or verify listed info. Thanks.

Still like this thread to be a sticky mods.

Comment

Beaumont
              Golden Triangle Bowhunters
              start time 7:30 to 8 am
              First Saturday of month, listed shoots are:
              Feb 3
              March 3
              March 4 TBoT shoot
              April 7
              May 5
              June 2
              July 7
              Aug 4
              Call Bobby Taylor 409-658-4719 or Mark Brannon 409-504-5267 for more info

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Brazos County Archery Club in Bryan shoots (typically) the second Sunday of each month. Www.brazoscountyarchery.com

I would also encourage you to check out www.txasafederation.com as we have links to all of our TXASA clubs and I am working to get their club shoot schedules posted as well. You are welcome to come to any of the remaining TXASA qualifiers and shoot to qualify or shoot for fun.

Comment

Good to see more clubs adding info.

Maybe someone with more stroke can request this thread be made a Sticky...

Comment

Copied/pasted from Mesquite Archer's thread:

Mesquite Archery Club 2018 Schedule

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's that time of year again so I thought I would post up our schedule. All are welcome, for more info visit our website.

Club 2018 Shoot Schedule

START TIME 10AM!
                      Sunday, January 14th
                      Sunday, February 4th
                      Saturday, March 10th
                      Saturday & Sunday, April 28th-29th Deerman Shoot
                      Saturday and Sunday, May 5th, 6th Texas ASA State Qualifier

START TIME 9AM!
                      Sunday, June 10th
                      Saturday, July 7th
                      Last edited by tradtiger; 01-28-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

WRONG INFORMATION previously posted

Originally posted by tradtiger
                        Tyler Archery Club shoots "the second weekend of every month," according to its website.

http://texasarchery.info/tyler-archery-club
                        Yeah, I wish you could delete that, it is completely wrong.
                        Firstly, that isn't our website. It's Texas Archery Academy's page. I'll talk to Texas Archery Academy AGAIN. Most of their information is out dated. It was taken out of The Archery Guide, my old book that I printed every year. (Cevin Price hasn't been associated with the club in 4 years. We don't shoot the entire weekend either. Our qualifier is in April this year.)

The real information for 2018 is this
                        2018 schedule. Shoots may be added or changed as dates approach. All club shoots are on Saturday start at 10. Other shoot start times noted below:

Feb. 10 - club shoot - All 2018 members get to shoot for free in this annual membership drive event
                        March 10 - club shoot and NASP fundraiser for Union Grove NASP program
                        April 14-15 state ASA Qualifier. Shoot either day, start at 10 am. Register before start time.
                        April 28-29 - T. H. E. Deerman.
                        May 12- club shoot
                        June 9- club shoot.
                        Sept. 8 - club shoot and Veterans Benefit shoot.
                        We will add a TBoT when that group does their schedule!

Contact John Pipes 903-385-2455
                        or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Tyler-Arche...1842011840592/

THANKS for the idea and trying to make it work! Everything helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                          Yeah, I wish you could delete that, it is completely wrong.
                          Firstly, that isn't our website. It's Texas Archery Academy's page. I'll talk to Texas Archery Academy AGAIN. Most of their information is out dated. It was taken out of The Archery Guide, my old book that I printed every year. (Cevin Price hasn't been associated with the club in 4 years. We don't shoot the entire weekend either. Our qualifier is in April this year.)

The real information for 2018 is this
                          2018 schedule. Shoots may be added or changed as dates approach. All club shoots are on Saturday start at 10. Other shoot start times noted below:

Feb. 10 - club shoot - All 2018 members get to shoot for free in this annual membership drive event
                          March 10 - club shoot and NASP fundraiser for Union Grove NASP program
                          April 14-15 state ASA Qualifier. Shoot either day, start at 10 am. Register before start time.
                          April 28-29 - T. H. E. Deerman.
                          May 12- club shoot
                          June 9- club shoot.
                          Sept. 8 - club shoot and Veterans Benefit shoot.
                          We will add a TBoT when that group does their schedule!

Contact John Pipes 903-385-2455
                          or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Tyler-Arche...1842011840592/

THANKS for the idea and trying to make it work! Everything helps!
                          Sorry about that, Pistol. Site seemed legit, with a name, phone, map and all. Hate that the info is outdated and no longer applies. I'll see if a moderator can delete that post. Thanks for posting the correct info, which was my goal in starting the thread.

Comment

anything in Collin or Denton Co?

Comment

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
                              anything in Collin or Denton Co?
                              Looks like they're having a membership shoot at the Collin County club next weekend. Site is listed in post 10 above, but here it is again:

Collin County Bow Hunters Association consist of 70 acres with 30 3D targets with several Tournements each year. Members have 24/7 access to the entire range.

Comment

Tradtiger i think it was this weekend, but thanks for the link

Comment

Working...
                                X