Left handed bow needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left handed bow needed!!

Hey everyone!! I have a friend who is looking to get into bow hunting and is lookin for a left handed bow. She has a budget of $425 and needs it to be able to be from 35# to 70# with a 25-30” draw length. Can we help get her started in the sport? We are located in Dallas area and would be willing to travel about 2 hours one way to pick up.

Much appreciated!

I http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=670019

Comment

Does it need to have sights and all or just a bow? I’ll let my bare creed go for $425

Comment

I would prefer it to be RTH. She is a single mom of three and has a limited budget. I know this is a tall order to fill, but it’s worth a shot.

Comment

I'd go $400 for her.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
            Good deal right here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
              She wants it!

Comment

Originally posted by Echo_hunter View Post
                She wants it!

I’ve got this old PSE that my step dad is getting rid of. I’d take it but it’s a lefty and he only wants like $100

PM me if interested.. his son is a Fort Worth PD officer.. we are in the Austin area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyOrtiz View Post
                  I’ve got this old PSE that my step dad is getting rid of. I’d take it but it’s a lefty and he only wants like $100

PM me if interested.. his son is a Fort Worth PD officer.. we are in the Austin area

Oh ya...

50 lb max pull, 32 inch draw, left handed, 6 target arrows, quiver, glove, arm guard, case, sites, arrow cradle

Comment

Working...
                  X