No announcement yet.

The Trump drama never stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Sessions is "unfit", but Trump is correct about this. If you hire someone at your company, and they do something you think is wrong/not appropriate/etc. , do you not call them out? I really don't see a problem here.

It's funny, the only people who think of all this crap is "drama" are his haters, the media, and all of the people in politics who need to go.

Meanwhile. This kind of stuff is exactly what his voters wanted. The last Administration had AG's that were literally running crime rackets from their office, and all the President did was praise them, seal documents and protect them.
    I don't see how having a President call out what he believes (many believe) to be a mistake in his own administration is a bad thing.

I would say this is him being honest, but maybe that last "most transparent administration in history" has my judgment of honesty in the White House skewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
      Trump slammed Sessions'

“Sessions should have never recused himself, and if he was going to recuse himself, he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,” Mr. Trump said.

Really? Are we reading the same quotes?

I agree with Clay. Some people need a safe space and play dough.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

“Sessions should have never recused himself, and if he was going to recuse himself, he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,” Mr. Trump said.

Really? Are we reading the same quotes?

I agree with Clay. Some people need a safe space and play dough.

When I read the OP, I had visions of Rick Flair and Trump double suplexing Sessions, then standing up and shouting "WHOOOOOO YOU'RE FIRED!" to say I was disappointed and underwhelmed is an understatement.

Just sensationalist BS. OP should work for CNN.
        Last edited by Clay C; 07-20-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Trump is trying to run the country like a company and you can't when you can't fire your department heads. He has to understand that politics is one place that loyalty would be nice but can't always be expected when it is going to get in the way of getting things done. If Jeff Sessions hadn't recused himself on the Russian investigation it would have given the Dems one more thing to beat Trump over the head with.

Comment

I'm starting to think his tweets and sound bite comments are part of his strategy. Keep throwing the media into a tizzy to keep them from sniffing around what him and his administration has accomplished and attempting to accomplish.

#makeamericagreater

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              Trump is trying to run the country like a company and you can't when you can't fire your department heads. He has to understand that politics is one place that loyalty would be nice but can't always be expected when it is going to get in the way of getting things done. If Jeff Sessions hadn't recused himself on the Russian investigation it would have given the Dems one more thing to beat Trump over the head with.

Who cares what the Dems think. That is the problem. Dems and their media buddies are going to slam and distort anything a conservative does no matter what choice they make. Don't worry about what the liberal pukes think or say and just do what is right. That's why Trump is rightfully upset. He hired Sessions to support him and his agenda and when Sessions bowed to pressure from the libtards it's a slap in the face and showed that he is as spineless as most of the other republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Lol......Sessions was perfect choice for this role just a few months ago. I agreed with everyone on here. Now he is unfit? Okay, I give!
                Lets try again. My concern is more that our president cannot focus longer than my beagle......not a good trait for the leader of the free world!!! Stop talking to the press (or anyone else) if you can't articulate your thoughts anymore concisely than a 5th grader ....period! Being taken out of context can get military around the world killed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                Being taken out of context? Are you freaking kidding me? It doesn't make a **** what Trump says. It will and has been taken out of context constantly. Apparently, some even believe the BS.

Trump calling it out. What's the issue? Is this not why he was elected? Now he's expected to be a good little robot and fall in line in DC? I say BS!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  I don't think Sessions is "unfit", but Trump is correct about this. If you hire someone at your company, and they do something you think is wrong/not appropriate/etc. , do you not call them out? I really don't see a problem here.

It's funny, the only people who think of all this crap is "drama" are his haters, the media, and all of the people in politics who need to go.

Meanwhile. This kind of stuff is exactly what his voters wanted. The last Administration had AG's that were literally running crime rackets from their office, and all the President did was praise them, seal documents and protect them.
                  I don't see how having a President call out what he believes (many believe) to be a mistake in his own administration is a bad thing.

I would say this is him being honest, but maybe that last "most transparent administration in history" has my judgment of honesty in the White House skewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Being taken out of context? Are you freaking kidding me? It doesn't make a **** what Trump says. It will and has been taken out of context constantly. Apparently, some even believe the BS.

Trump calling it out. What's the issue? Is this not why he was elected? Now he's expected to be a good little robot and fall in line in DC? I say BS!

Your right it doesn't matter what Trump does some are going to ***** and whine.

Comment

So keep giving both sides fodder? Brilliant I tell ya! [emoji23] Just get my taxes lowered, fix the ACA, and keep us out of global chaos.....as promised!!!

Comment

So keep giving both sides fodder? Brilliant I tell ya! [emoji23] Just get my taxes lowered, fix the ACA, and keep us out of global chaos.....as promised!!!

Would you rather he fall into some preconceived career politician roll?

What needs to happen is to get rid of the republican obstructionist come mid terms, during the PRIMARIES. You can bet that dems are going to be out for blood. It doesn't matter what name is behind the R. They are going to do their best to defeat them. Keeping power in congress does absolutely no good if the Presidents own party are obstructing him.

If the challenging republican candidates were smart, they would run on the platform of "Put me in office so I can help the President accomplish his goals." The democrats are going to run on the platform of "Put me in office so we can shut down Trump." We don't need these RINOS giving the democrats any help with their goals.

Comment

He just might be able to get some on those things done if they would quiit fighting him every step of the way Hes only been in office for a short time and yet people whine and moan about getting things done....NOW These things take time no? I admit I dont go to capital hill and not well polished on politics but good grief give the man a little time. Dems and Rep both arent helping much it seems.

Comment

Go Trump!!! Keep rolling them Liberal heads...love it.

Comment

Sessions is one of the only picks of Trumps I didn't like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Would you rather he fall into some preconceived career politician roll?

What needs to happen is to get rid of the republican obstructionist come mid terms, during the PRIMARIES. You can bet that dems are going to be out for blood. It doesn't matter what name is behind the R. They are going to do their best to defeat them. Keeping power in congress does absolutely no good if the Presidents own party are obstructing him.

If the challenging republican candidates were smart, they would run on the platform of "Put me in office so I can help the President accomplish his goals." The democrats are going to run on the platform of "Put me in office so we can shut down Trump." We don't need these RINOS giving the democrats any help with their goals.
                                I would rather he focus on what he promised and quit talking.
                                Heck, I thought we already voted for the proper canidates based on the tea party recommendations? Oops....guess we all got duped.....again. Bring me a slate of the ones that can complete the task.....any recommendations? ??[emoji102] Thus the problemo with all this party stuff.....jyst give me someone that makes decisions based on what is best for the country.[emoji631]

Comment

Working...
                                X