Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fool proof scent free regiment for picky deer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
    Thanks for the sharing your elaborate routine. Glad you got a great result. And, Sniper, nice buck and thanks for sharing your methods as well.

By the way, a loofa does actually make that scent free soap lather much better than a wash rag. Just sayin'.
    Slight correction, wife informs me that it's not a loofa that's involved, it's actually worse -- a shower pouf. The horror....

Comment

Whacked a doe 15 yards down wind today. She and 6 others came out 200 yards down wind and came into the feeder. If you are getting busted try it out. Has worked 100% for me for one full season and through this season as well!

Comment

Originally posted by COKEMAN View Post
        ^^^LOL a new kind of game management.

"He looks to only be a 2 year old"
        "Yeah, but he is sniffing the air, must be smart, cull him!"
        "Gee, you don't have very many big deer here."
        "Yeah, but they are all dumb as hell and readily come to the pea gravel."
        Thanks I now have to pick myself up off the floor from laughter

Comment

Great story and dedication

Comment

One thing is for sure, what your doing sure ain't hurtin!!!!

Comment

Crazy but it works

I had the same issues then I realized that we always had a fire going and the closest feeder was only 100 yds from the camp and down wind. That feeder was covered in deer until I got in the stand. Then one day I stood near the fire(in the smoke) and haven't used anything else. I assume it only works where there are fires near by.

Comment

Working...
              X