No announcement yet.

Cedar Falls Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a little late on getting this posted. I killed this big stag two weeks ago when I took the family out to the ranch just before Thanksgiving. I am going next week for a few days with two friends to hunt for some Blackbucks so I'll post pics when I have them. I shot this stag with my new Bowtech "The Legend" that my wife got me for my birthday.
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2366.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	24502353Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2365.jpg
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	24502354Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2369.jpg
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	24502355Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2370.jpg
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	24502356Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2345.jpg
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	24502357

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have not updated this in a very long time, but the ranch is doing great. Me and my son switched from dirt bikes to quads and my 9 yr old upgraded from a go kart to a UTV. We went out for the 4th and had a picnic and I put on a pretty killer fireworks show. I got some new rams and we have tons of babies running around that I need to get pics of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a guy running some hunts out on my ranch so let me know if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
              I have a guy running some hunts out on my ranch so let me know if your interested.
              PM sent

Comment

I am heading out on Thursday to get set up for the season. I'll be moving feeders around and get the corn running, I have done only protein and hay since the end of last season. And I call it season even though I can hunt whenever because I don't hunt when it's hot. I will also be setting up the cameras to see what the animals look like this year and see how many babies I have. I'll send an update and some pics.

Comment

looks AWESOME! How much for an oryx hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                    looks AWESOME! How much for an oryx hunt?
                    I'll let you know, I have some other guys that asked for prices and I have yet to put a list together.

You can look at this page for some info but do not pay attention to the price list because it is not current.

Comment

I'd be interested in prices as well

Comment

Great looking place!

Comment

Well I completely failed at taking any pics this weekend, lots of work to do and it was hot. But we did get all the protein feeders filled as well as the corn filled and up and running, and we got all the cameras up and running. I will post pics in a few weeks when I go back and check my cameras to see what we have. I did see one of my stags in velvet and looking good. I also built a dirt back stop for a gun range so we can shoot longer distance and me and my son sighted our guns in for our bear hunt next week.

Comment

My son and I stopped by the ranch on the way home from bear hunting to check some cameras and get a few things done.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I am selling Cedar Falls Ranch if you know anyone that might be interested. It was great for two years while I was retired but I have since gone back into business and do not have the time for it at this point in my life.

Comment

Shame that but good luck with the sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X