Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Kids are staying home. Will y'all have any "beverages" on tap? [emoji1]

On another note. Good dinner recommendations? Doesn't have to be right there

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Mexican food: El Rancho Grande'. On North Main, south of Stockyards.
    Steak: Since you'll be in Ft. Worth, you might as well go to The Cattlemen's Steakhouse. On Main @ Exchange. Right in the heart of the Stockyards.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      Mexican food: El Rancho Grande'. On North Main, south of Stockyards.
      Steak: Since you'll be in Ft. Worth, you might as well go to The Cattlemen's Steakhouse. On Main @ Exchange. Right in the heart of the Stockyards.
      Wives want something "nice" and mentioned stockyards. This could work.. Thanks

Comment

Freds Café has ICE cold beer and a dang good burger and greasy cheese fries.

I am hoping Smart surprises me with a cold beer this year.

Comment

the Omni in ft worth has several restaurants on site..we stayed there for our anniversary and ate at one of them and it was very good. I cant remember the name but it wasn't the chophouse there which is supposed to be top notch but it was the other one with southwest type food- I had braised short rib with grits etc, they also have a "bar" with pool tables and music then they have a wine place on sight too. Im a cheap ***** so not leaving and paying for transportation elsewhere(since you have to valet park-no parking lot on site)

Comment

Sniper Hog Lights Booth #427. If your in need of a Bow light, Rifle light, Feeder light or headlamp, stop by because you wont find lower prices on our lights then what we have at the show and I guarantee you wont find any light that shines further for the size.

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
              the Omni in ft worth has several restaurants on site..we stayed there for our anniversary and ate at one of them and it was very good. I cant remember the name but it wasn't the chophouse there which is supposed to be top notch but it was the other one with southwest type food- I had braised short rib with grits etc, they also have a "bar" with pool tables and music then they have a wine place on sight too. Im a cheap ***** so not leaving and paying for transportation elsewhere(since you have to valet park-no parking lot on site)
              Good info on hotel! Thanks

We are all riding in the same car. So valet can be split. I also got an outstanding discount on the room otherwise we would have been at the Hampton Inn. [emoji2]

Comment

Party has started!

Skinny

Comment

Mercury Chop House is nice.

Comment

Tejas de Brazil. Walking distance from The Omni.

Comment

Some of the feller TBHers I've seen.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
                      Attached Files

Comment

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Stop by my students booth and say hi! HP TTHA club! They are some great kids and do some great things! Proud of them! Unfortunately I won't be able to be there because we have an FCA retreat this weekend too! But my TTHA officers will hold down the fort!

Comment

Skinny

Comment

I'll see y'all in the morning.

Comment

Awesome Friday Night!
                                Might need to pull a late night assembling more parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X