My buck showed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buck showed up!

This buck never seems to age. I had him as a 3 year old back in 2016. Got a pic of him last night for the first time this year. He should be a six year old this season. His body just doesn’t look like it. He lives on my parents place in Bexar county. I have passed him the last two seasons knowing that the chances of him surviving another year were slim due to the heavy pressure in the area. It’s farm country and the bucks tend to roam. Neighbors have blinds on every fence and shoot anything that moves. How he has made it this long is beyond me. I have never taken a deer off the place and we have had it for 40 years. My Krivo has been in place for three years just waiting on this buck. October can’t get here soon enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meant to post the 2017 pic first but the dates are on the pics.

Comment

Good Luck! Nice Buck!

Comment

Looks 6.5 to me ��
        Good Buck

Comment

He's really nice. Hope you can take him opening morning before the neighbors wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
            He's really nice. Hope you can take him opening morning before the neighbors wake up.
            Thankfully the neighbors don’t bow hunt. Just have to get him to show up in October. He has vanished the last two years in mid September only the show back up first week of November. No idea where he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
              Thankfully the neighbors don’t bow hunt. Just have to get him to show up in October. He has vanished the last two years in mid September only the show back up first week of November. No idea where he goes.
              he knows you are there so he dips out lol

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Awesome to see 3 years of pics. Thanks for sharing, heck of a buck!

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                    Maybe try some type of different attractant than what he's used to getting. Maybe protein, mineral block, rice bran, Big & J, etc.

Comment

Nice buck, good luck to you.

Comment

Good luck with him.

-john

Comment

I'm liking the pics from the Spartan

Comment

Good luck. Great buck

Comment

good luck

Comment