Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need 2 Potential spots filled FAST!!!

Hey guys,

I have a lead on an available lease close to D'Hanis that i will need 2 additional people for. Its Roughly 220 Acres/ $2500 per gun with no water or power on sight. I have not laid eyes on the place yet but i'm trying to set up a time for this coming weekend. To be honest, I/we could show up and not like it, but that's a risk i'm gonna have to take. Land owner will only lease to a complete group so that's why i'm looking for 2 more people. You will have to have cash in hand THIS WEEKEND if we decide to be in! PM me for more details...

Is the lease about 6 mile west of town

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
      Is the lease about 6 mile west of town
      sent you a PM

Comment

You want 2 MORE on 220 acres? How many total hunters will there be?

Comment

$7,500 total for 3 hunters on 220 acres?? 73 acres per person at $2500 per? And you've never seen the property...? Am i missing something here lol?

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
            You want 2 MORE on 220 acres? How many total hunters will there be?
            3 total

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
              $7,500 total for 3 hunters on 220 acres?? 73 acres per person at $2500 per? And you've never seen the property...? Am i missing something here lol?
              Yes that is the price. No i haven't seen it yet, That's why i'm looking for anyone interested to go look at it. I'm not expecting someone to pay sight unseen!?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
                3 total
                $34 per acre?

My family owned a place in hondo about that size , we killed maybe 3 -4 deer a year total and that was a push , hogs had to pickup the slack
                Good dove hunting though, 3 guys and guests could dove hunt that
                Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-27-2020, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Almost sounds like “Walts” place????

Comment

Any pics of animals taken?

Comment

I get it, it may not be ideal for some. However, i don't have $4K plus to drop on a lease every year. Got to make do with what i can find afford.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
                        I get it, it may not be ideal for some. However, i don't have $4K plus to drop on a lease every year. Got to make do with what i can find afford.
                        Lease it up , sublease for dove and hunt it yourself for deer
                        Run and look it over if it has water and some dove field

My buddy pays $1500 -2000 per year for dove only in San Antonio
                        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-27-2020, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          Any pics of animals taken?
                          Have not requested from the land owner yet. He would be the one to show us the place.

Comment

Bud you gotta get some deer pics from the landowner if you wanna get anybody to drive that far just to look. Just my opinion.

Comment

Good lord guys, he just asked if there would be two guys interested in a lease. He didn’t ask for a bunch of critics. Give the guy a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X