My 2020 resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2020 resolution

I made a few resolutions for 2020. Well, more like things to achieve. One of them is to be able to shoot 3 arrows in a 4" group from 20 yards consistently. I would describe my current ability as beginner/intermediate. I could shoot 3 arrows in a 6" circle from 15 yards on one of my better days. Just being real.

Been shooting my recurve for 2 years. I killed a hog this year and made a good shot.

I read all the green screen posts and trad facebook posts on techniques etc. However, I think I need a COACH to get me to the next level. I need someone who I can spend some time with and show me where I'm screwing up with equipment or mechanics and fix it quick.

I need someone who pretty much has it mastered. I'm willing to pay for it. 1 on 1 coaching sessions. Within 4 hours of Paris, Texas. I will drive to you and stay in a hotel. Someone who can even help me build arrows on the spot and experiment. I need a faster track instead of learning everything the hard way.

Here are my only conditions:
    -I want to string walk and/or gap shoot. Not interested in instinctive.
    -Wood arrows
    -I want the sessions to be done with broadheads. I can bring my own target to destroy.

Are you THE GUY that can do it? Or maybe you know who THE GUY is.

PM me.

Thanks, Justin.

I am not the guy to help you out seeing as how I am just now getting back into bow hunting after about 10 years off, but practice practice practice. You have to keep trying, fail at times, succeed at times and eventually you will get there. Remember, what works good for one person may not work good for you. Figure out your way and perfect that. Good luck and safe hunting!!

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
      I am not the guy to help you out seeing as how I am just now getting back into bow hunting after about 10 years off, but practice practice practice. You have to keep trying, fail at times, succeed at times and eventually you will get there. Remember, what works good for one person may not work good for you. Figure out your way and perfect that. Good luck and safe hunting!!
      But what if I could learn how to shoot a 3 pointer from Steph Curry? Probably be more successful than practicing by myself behind the barn.

Comment

Working...
      X