Greta Thunberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    There needs to be protests and it needs to be taken down just like all the Civil War stuff.
    They used 700 gallons of spray paint for that painting. LOL. Now that's how you save the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
      They used 700 gallons of spray paint for that painting. LOL. Now that's how you save the planet.
      Plot twist: the painting's caption will say "Epstein didn't kill himself".

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Can you imagine trying to poop on the sidewalk with those eyes staring at you? Unsettling to say the least.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
        This is great

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          Plot twist: the painting's caption will say "Epstein didn't kill himself".
          Aside from the obvious .....is it just comical that everyones put this slogan on everything? Or are is there something going on the background I missed?

Comment

Her parents are cowards....if they really cared they would be in China and India with their prop.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Her parents are cowards....if they really cared they would be in China and India with their prop.
              the parents know that China wouldn't put up with their B.S. for two seconds.

Comment

You guys need to stop making fun of Slicktricks girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  You guys need to stop making fun of Slicktricks girlfriend
                  Now that is hilarious! Nailed it!

Comment

Being released that its been her dad running her facebook and twitter pages. This prop just won Times person of the year.

Comment

What I don’t understand is why people don’t realize that when everything is removed from us, flying , driving fossil fueled cars, removing cows because they fart, shutting down coal mines, etc etc , the very people that removed it from us will still have access to it! Wake up you bunch of sheeple.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Being released that its been her dad running her facebook and twitter pages. This prop just won Times person of the year.
                        Heard something about that Today. Evidently some kind of Facebook upgrade/update showed her Father was responding to her Facebook Messages. Terrible to use kids as Pawns.

Comment

Mental child abuse by her handlers (parents)!

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                            Heard something about that Today. Evidently some kind of Facebook upgrade/update showed her Father was responding to her Facebook Messages. Terrible to use kids as Pawns.
                            Because no one figured this out when they first learned Gretas name?

I think it was obvious to most people she was a pawn from the start. Amazing how people just can't call things for what they are until proof comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                              Maybe that will slow down some of the street ****ters.

Comment

Bad parenting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X