• Show
Clear All

Nice..........looks good.

Comment

Hope it's a great success, Roger.

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
        Hope it's a great success, Roger.
        It better be or there may be a farm for sale up your way, lol.

Comment

Great, now I am hungry.

oh wait it is lunch time.

Comment

That place looks amazing! I showed the web page to the wife and she is ready to go. We're gonna try and make it this afternoon. We need to make a Costco run anyway. That's not too far away.

Comment

Hope your lunch crowd is a good one. Good luck

Comment

was I the only person wondering about the guy who said he couldn't find fried catfish in Texas?? Restaurant looks good sir, we will have to stop in next timer we are in the area

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                  was I the only person wondering about the guy who said he couldn't find fried catfish in Texas?? Restaurant looks good sir, we will have to stop in next timer we are in the area
                  Especially find to find on a Friday in Texas

Comment

Come on Dallas area TBH - someone give a live lunch from the restaurant today!

Comment

We need live pics or it didn't happen!

Comment

I drive by the place every day it looked crowed at dinner time. If the wife hadn’t already cooked I was going to go tonight but know it will be Wednesday next chance for me.

Comment

Semi live report

OK the wife and I went here early this afternoon, so it's not really live. My first impression of the place was that it reminded me of a sports bar, with large TVs on the walls. We ordered, and the food arrived quickly. I ordered fried catfish & oysters. She got the fried shrimp. Our sides were red beans & rice and onion rings. All the food was outstanding! It was so good, we decided to order a cup of chowder each. She got the clam and I got the lobster. The problem with restaurants like this one is that I want to order what I know is good, but I also want to try something new. There wasn't anything I wouldn't want to order again. We'll defenitely be going back.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the pics and review.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                              OK the wife and I went here early this afternoon, so it's not really live. My first impression of the place was that it reminded me of a sports bar, with large TVs on the walls. We ordered, and the food arrived quickly. I ordered fried catfish & oysters. She got the fried shrimp. Our sides were red beans & rice and onion rings. All the food was outstanding! It was so good, we decided to order a cup of chowder each. She got the clam and I got the lobster. The problem with restaurants like this one is that I want to order what I know is good, but I also want to try something new. There wasn't anything I wouldn't want to order again. We'll defenitely be going back.
                              Gluttony - I love it!

Comment

There you have it!

Congrats, Rog. Wife and I will be stopping in soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X