Remington 700 aac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remington 700 aac

Any body have one of these in the 300blk out? How’s it shoot? Thinking about picking up one. I’ve got the Ruger Ranch in 300blk out & like it, just thinking about getting another one since my son has kinda over taken the Ruger.

No input on the aac in black but my aac in 308 I had to replace and bed the stock to get it to shoot good. Also I replace the trigger. After working up hand loads it shoots great.

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

Comment

When it was stock with factory loads it would shoot about 1.25" group at 100 yards.

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

Comment

Appreciate the info.

Comment

Don’t have the 300blk but I also have the 308 version.

Mine shoots lights out............

After I replaced the stock, trigger, and barrel ...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine shoots great! And all I had to do was blueprint the action, bush the firing pin hole, replace the barrel with a Bartlein 1-8 chambered in 223, replace the trigger and drop it in a McMillan. Just some very minor mods it was a little disappointing before that. I got a good deal.....so at least it started out cheap.

Comment

It should shoot great

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the info. I think I’ll just pick up another Ruger Ranch in the blk out

Comment

Have one in 300bo & 308...swapped the hogues for bedded HS's & jewels

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Have one in 300bo & 308...swapped the hogues for bedded HS's & jewels
                    Pretty much did the same with mine, hs stock, but a worked walker trigger for now. Shoots very well with Barnes 110 grain.

Comment

My typical 4 shot group with my Remmy 300blk. It's completely stock.
                      Last edited by joel45acp; 11-17-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Cant complain about my M700 in 300 BO. I bought it to strictly shoot subs and it does that very well. It thrives on 240gr SMK's. AA1680 or IMR-4198

Comment

Mine is completely stock. Burned out the barrel and developed a load of 18 grains h110 under a Barnes tac tx 120 grain pill. Sub inch at 100 yards

Comment

I have both the ruger and the Remington. I use the Ruger for subs and still can the Remington but shoot supers. I put a trigger tech in the Remington and bedded it myself. They both shoot decent for box guns and the Remington is sub moa at 200.

Comment

Working...
                            X