What happened to the BP agents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the BP agents?

I heard on the radio this morning that one agent was stoned to death, and the other almost killed. Then I saw where someone else said that rocks weren't involved. There's nothing in the news stories. Surely someone here from West Texas has some details?

My brother is an Agent in Del Rio and as of yesterday they weren't briefed on details. Another agent friend of mine said that he heard the two got jumped while responding to a traffic incident and one was beaten to death by a mob of illegals. Not sue on the accuracy of the story since its all second hand. Another agent passed this weekend of a heart attack at age 29. Tough weekend for the BP family.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      My brother is an Agent in Del Rio and as of yesterday they weren't briefed on details. Another agent friend of mine said that he heard the two got jumped while responding to a traffic incident and one was beaten to death by a mob of illegals. Not sue on the accuracy of the story since its all second hand. Another agent passed this weekend of a heart attack at age 29. Tough weekend for the BP family.
      Over worked and underpaid. Then they get prosecuted for even touching an illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        Over worked and underpaid. Then they get prosecuted for even touching an illegal.
        Remember, Illegal alien's lives matter! Be nice to them.

Comment

Just found this:
          New details have emerged about the United States Border Patrol agent who was killed in the line of duty on Sunday while patrolling an area near the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas.

Agent Rogelio Martinez, 36, died after suffering severe injuries he sustained while responding to an incident in the Big Bend Sector, U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported.

Border Patrol Agent Brandon Judd, who is also president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), told Brandon Darby and Ildefonso Ortiz that initial reports from other Border Patrol agents were that Martinez was murdered by illegal aliens that he was tracking.

“What we know is that Border Patrol Agent Rogilio Martinez appears to have been ambushed by a group of illegal aliens whom he was tracking,” Judd said. “Our agents’ reports from the ground say that he was struck in the head multiple times with a rock or rocks.”

Another Border Patrol agent arrived on scene shortly after and was also reportedly ambushed by illegal aliens who attacked him with rocks.

“The other agent arrived on scene a short time later and was also ambushed and struck in the head with what is believed to have been a rock or rocks. These disgusting acts and complete disregard for human life need to stop immediately. Family members of slain Agent Martinez will never get to see him come home again all because we have failed to secure our borders from such criminals.”

President Donald Trump responded by immediately calling for the border wall to be built and said those who were responsible will be brought to justice.

Comment

Liberals and gutless republicans are what happened to the agents yesterday.
            RIP Rogelio Martinez
            RIP AMERICA

Comment

This is why we need a wall. This is also why the rules of engagement for the BP needs to change.

Comment

Careful.....yall are going to offend/trigger some of the snowflakes here who say they should be called better lifers....not illegals.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Careful.....yall are going to offend/trigger some of the snowflakes here who say they should be called better lifers....not illegals.....
                  Sounds like a snowflake problem and no one elses

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                    This is why we need a wall. This is also why the rules of engagement for the BP needs to change.
                    Where these POS crossed it would nearly be impossible to build a wall because of terrain. They were 30-40 miles from border where this happened.

What was relayed to us by LE was the two agents responded to motion sensor close in I-10. They were attacked and beaten with rocks and one shoved off into draw breaking his neck. Horrible event.
                    LE hoping these guys were not picked up by vehicle.
                    Have not heard much in updates today.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
                      Where these POS crossed it would nearly be impossible to build a wall because of terrain. They were 30-40 miles from border where this happened.

What was relayed to us by LE was the two agents responded to motion sensor close in I-10. They were attacked and beaten with rocks and one shoved off into draw breaking his neck. Horrible event.
                      LE hoping these guys were not picked up by vehicle.
                      Have not heard much in updates today.
                      I've seen this written over and over again, yet, somehow, the Chinese built a wall by hand through inhospitable terrain. Do we suck so bad that we can't do what Chinese peasants did over a thousand years ago?

Comment

As I mentioned earlier my brother is a BP agent. Most of these agents work solo in remote places and it can take a while to get back up. In my opinion every agent should have a K9 partner. I don't know if it would have helped in this case but it wouldn't have hurt. I am friends with several of these agents along our borders in Texas and Arizona and I pray for their safety. Its sad that they are short-handed and under budgeted thanks to Obama. Trump is working on getting them the proper funding and support but it takes time.

Comment

Open fire

That is all

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Liberals and gutless republicans are what happened to the agents yesterday.
                            RIP Rogelio Martinez
                            RIP AMERICA
                            Yep!

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                            Open fire

That is all
                            And Yep!

Comment

What a shame! Probably afraid to used deadly force against rock throwers due to stupid government policies. SMDH

Comment

Working...
                              X