Headlamp and flashlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headlamp and flashlights

Looking for a good solid headlamp and flashlight to keep in my pack. Kind of got in a bad spot last night and decided I'm just going to order a pair.

Prefer they run on same batteries...

Suggestions??

Sniper Hog Lights KAP 40 headlamp is the kind of light that if you have other folks with you on a track(for example), they may as well just turn their lights off. Game changer!!

Of course their flashlights are the same quality.

Comment

I would check out camping stores or websites. They will have more choices than you know what to do with.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
        I would check out camping stores or websites. They will have more choices than you know what to do with.
        That's the problem... 2 many variables... Trying to get some direction from y'all haha

Comment

I have a streamlight headlamp. I think it’s 500 lumens. With 3 power options. It’s unreal I tracked 3 hogs last night easier than high noon. Small and can fit in side pocket of pants

Comment

These are the ones I use. They are the brightest I have used and continues to go. They are cheap and work awesome. These same headlamps are $50 from this stingray industries.

Most versatile LED headlamp for hands-free directional lighting in all industries | 1,800 Lumen | Water Resistant | Rechargeable Battery | Impact-Resistant Lens | Adjustable Head Strap | Hunting, Fishing, Construction, Automotive Repair, Veterinarian Clinics - applications are endless!

Comment

I will sell you sniper hog light kap 40 for $80

Comment

Surefire Minimus. I've had one for almost ten years. It's been worth every penny.

LWD

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Sniper Hog Lights KAP 40 headlamp is the kind of light that if you have other folks with you on a track(for example), they may as well just turn their lights off. Game changer!!

The KAP 40 Headlamp is the best I've used. They are relatively heavy and expensive, but well worth the cost. I liked mine so much I gave one to my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

This... ordered 2 of them last weekend. And Rob's customer service is the best as well!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                      https://www.amazon.com/Joinwin%C2%AE...umens+headlamp

These are the ones I use. They are the brightest I have used and continues to go. They are cheap and work awesome. These same headlamps are $50 from this stingray industries.

https://stingray-industries.com/product/led-headlamp/
                      ^^^^^This^^^^

If you’re looking for a budget friendly light, these things are awesome.
                      I have 4 of them.

I’m also a streamlight fan too!

Comment

Fenix at Academy....saw a deal alert here 6 months back...its rechargeable with a micro USB and on setting 5 it lights up my backyard

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                          That's the problem... 2 many variables... Trying to get some direction from y'all haha
                          Haha true.

Just for light around campsite and tent or in the field I prefer a headlamp, I like black diamond as they are waterproof and offer plenty of option with different luomens from 30-500 as well as different color beams and run off AA batteries. If using it for tracking blood trails I usually just use a headlamp and then whatever flashlight I happen to have closest whether it’s a mag lite or streamlight.

Comment

I have the stream light headlamp as well. Has 3 brightness setting plus I can switch from flood or spot beam.

Comment

Fenix makes a mighty fine head light. I've got a couple that have been great for several years. My hand held is still going strong despite being underwater for several days thanks to Harvey.

Comment

Working...
                              X