Schliecher county lease available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schliecher county lease available.

Ok guys I'm getting off this lease and told the landowner I would list it for him. It's 1000 acres in between menard and eldorado off 190 and toe nail trail. It's a good lease and the only reason we are leaving is because I'm moving closer to home and a few of my guys are having babies and its a hassle. It has electricity and water so you can hook up a camper. I believe he wants 6 guns at 1500 a piece which is what I paid. His name his Trey Bradshaw and he is a good guy and we had zero problems all year. Feel free to ask me any questions.

If you don't like sheep then don't call him. He took them off for us during deer season so ask him if he will do that.

Trey Bradshaw
    325-234-0206

Pm sent

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Comment

Responded.

Comment

That's a great lease price for that area!

Comment

That's a beautiful buck!

Comment

pm sent to you thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bbinford View Post
                  That's a beautiful buck!
                  Thanks bud. Waiting to get him back.

Comment

so 9 bucks an acre......thats about what we pay but we have half as many hunters so double the individual cost.

we hunt not far north of that place. bump for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by dcnitro View Post
                      Thanks bud. Waiting to get him back.
                      Please post some pics when you get your mount back. If I would've been the one who shot him, he'd have 6 broken tines. I'm telling every good buck I've seen the last couple of season has been busted up!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Will do binford. Man I was fortunate with this deer. I hunted him hard all year long and he happened to show himself only twice during the day. Once the day before I got there and the day I was there. He came to a grunt call after trying to run a smaller buck off.

Comment

Only other thing guys. There is a ranch hand that stays on the place and his name is Guermmo. Very good dude and enjoys your company. We spent alot of time around the fire together and had a lot of beer. Take care of him and he will take care of you.

Comment

Is it close to Ft Mcavett?

Comment

Working...
                              X