Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacajawea is almost ready for a new list!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***THIS IS NOT THE SIGN UP THREAD***

We are almost to the end of the current list for the passaround bow Sacajawea! This bow has been travelling around for over 5yrs now, and is a really cool thing. It has given everyone that has had her a chance to play wioth a really neat bow, and given all of us the chance to "get to know" one another a little better.

We are down to the last 3 folks on the current list. At the end of this list, I am going to have the bow sent back to me. I will go over it, and see if there is anything that needs to be attended to to keep her in tip top shape. If there is anything that Bob needs to attend to, I will see to it that he gets it done.

Anyone interested in sharing in the experience of Sacajawea, keep your eyes peeled. I will start a new thread with a rehash of all the rules for a signup list when she is ready to continue her adventure.

***THIS IS NOT A SIGNUP THREAD***

Bisch

Put me on the list!!!!

(just kidding )
    I am grateful that I got to be a part of what really is a TBH traditional forum tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
      Put me on the list!!!!

(just kidding )
      I am grateful that I got to be a part of what really is a TBH traditional forum tradition.

New participants get first shot, but if I can’t fill a list, I will open it up for 2nd chances, and probably do some sort of drawing to pick.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This sounds pretty cool, can't believe I didn't know that this was going on as much time as I've spent on the green screen....

Comment

Originally posted by rcm719 View Post
          This sounds pretty cool, can't believe I didn't know that this was going on as much time as I've spent on the green screen....

Here is a link to the thread that chronicles the travels of Sacajawea!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Here is a link to the thread that chronicles the travels of Sacajawea!

Bisch

How does it work again Bisch?? I haven’t killled a critter with a Trad bow in 3/4 years. You can put me on the list

Jt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WAY COOL... I am a late to the archery party guy (43 yrs old)...
              bought a used compound a year or so back. Still trying to learn and practice practice practice...
              The story of this bow is very cool... I def will be on the look out for the next post and will get on it just to have a moment in time with it.

Comment

I'd love to see a clean chronological picture thread of her traveling companions with her.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                  How does it work again Bisch?? I haven’t killled a critter with a Trad bow in 3/4 years. You can put me on the list

Jt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT, the way it works is as follows:

I will start a signup thread later on (it may be a couple months depending on if anything big needs to be done to the bow like refinish). Interested parties need to read the rules and be able to follow them before signing up. After 20 or so new folks are signed up the list is full. The bow will then start traveling around to each person on the list for a month each. Killing something is a nice add on, but not required. We do want you to post on the Sacajawea sticky thread in the Trad forum. A bio of yourself, and any adventures you have with the bow, along with your general thoughts about the bow and how it performs for you.

It is more about the experience and getting “to know” our trad forum brethren than anything else!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    I'd love to see a clean chronological picture thread of her traveling companions with her.

You just have to scroll thru the Sacajawea sticky thread in the Trad Forum!

Bisch

Comment

She's a sweet shooter for sure. I enjoyed my time with her. I encourage some of you to pick up a stick and give it a go. Very humbling and very rewarding.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Bow pics!!!

Comment

I'm In! When she is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                            Bow pics!!!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Sacajawea.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	24551431

Bisch

Comment

Hey bisch i know this isnt a sign sheet but im not on here often and might forget to sign up when you post the sheet i definitely want my turn never had her shoot me a tx or something.
                              This is matt

Comment

Working...
                              X