Hagerman Seg B Hog Hunt Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hittman View Post
    Found the pig I shot yesterday! The shot was a bit back, but he only made it 150 yards

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Right on man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

5 on the day

Comment

Good luck guys ,never been there have to check it out , did get picked in a turkey bow lottery so I'm excited , first time to get picked for corps of engineers hunt !!

Comment

We threw in the towel for day 2. 9.7 miles. No hog seen or shots fired. We got close to a sounder tracked them a bit. Then heard a grunt they hit the grass and we lost them.

Comment

Originally posted by hittman View Post
            Found the pig I shot yesterday! The shot was a bit back, but he only made it 150 yards
            Yah buddy!

ttubudd, they aughta give ya a free pass for next year's hunt . Keep up the kill-n!

Comment

Way to go ttubud.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post

5 on the day

Nice work out there today!

Comment

Y'all are tearing them up

Comment

Last day, who is still after-em?

Comment

Hagerman Seg B Hog Hunt Thread

We packed up last night and came back to the house. Another fantastic Hagerman experience. We covered 28 miles in 2 days with a lot of those in some thick stuff. Every part of my body is sore. Final count for us was 6 hogs. When we checked out last night around 7, there were only 32 pigs killed. Hopefully there will be a bunch of pigs killed today!

Comment

congrats ttubudd and the other killers.

did you take the little one you caught home?

Comment

We're out today as well. 13.2 total miles with half of it thick stuff took its toll. Last year we stuck to archery in Meyers and learned miles create opportunity. So we tripled our mileage this year. This year we stuck to shotguns in BM. Miles does create opportunities but need to learn more about these things to get quality miles. Also learned this year that I need a good pair of hiking boots and rubber boots. My steel toes aren't gonna cut it next year.

Comment

We turned it in last night too. Rain and blisters scared us off... 20 miles through the thickest of thick in two days wore us out! Good luck to all who are still hunting!

Comment

Just got back home. Had a great time even though our group only got 1 pig. Ran into a bunch of folks yesterday and had to keep moving deeper. We saw pigs every hunts but couldn't get on them.

Did meet a couple TBHers and had a good time around a campfire. Can't ask for much more!

Comment

What was the final hog kill count? Did we beat Seg A?

Comment

Working...
                                X