Pure stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure stupidity

Thanks a lot all you idiot liberals among us for creating an environment where stupidity rules the day

People have lost their **** minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m not sure what is more alarming? The snowflakes who complained about it to begin with or the snowflakes with the “now” hurt feelings because he’s gone?

“But now, in his absence, memorials and growing crowds at sit-ins fill the void. A protestor sits in the cage, refusing to move until the gorilla is returned.

Comment

Makes me fear for my truck... I mean here I am, a white guy, driving a white truck, with four big black tires carrying me around. Kind of symbolic of the white nation of America being built on the backs of slave labor isn't it?

Crap like this makes me hate people....

Comment

I'm at loss where our country will end up...stupid is actually a kind word to describe this sort of action.

How, after 19 years is suddenly a problem?? Anyone truly offended & felt it was really racially motivated from 2 decades past are the actually the very ones who hold onto their bigotry & need sensitivity counseling. Absurd it became as issue & insulting it was addressed.

Comment

Mayor said on the news last night that he's coming back.

Comment

Just paint it white

Comment

Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                Just paint it white
                You racist!

Comment

Can't make them happy.

Comment

Yup,this is where we are as a society.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      I’m not sure what is more alarming? The snowflakes who complained about it to begin with or the snowflakes with the “now” hurt feelings because he’s gone?

“But now, in his absence, memorials and growing crowds at sit-ins fill the void. A protestor sits in the cage, refusing to move until the gorilla is returned.
                      What's alarming is that the snowflakes see a gorilla and automatically relate it to race.

Not hard to see who the real racists are.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        What's alarming is that the snowflakes see a gorilla and automatically relate it to race.

Not hard to see who the real racists are.
                        Exactly!!

Comment

When did "I am offended" become the salt line for governments to act on something?

I didnt think that gorillas had a race.

Comment

98.7% of the Can population could give 2 schlitz about the statue, but 1.3% of the population somehow gets their way. The people screaming racism are the very ones perpetuating it.

Comment

Working...
                            X