Movie Coming Out "Noah"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Coming Out "Noah"

The movie Noah is fixing to come out. As a Christian I would like to watch a good Christian movie. This one however is not a Christian movie. It is in fact written by an atheist which brags about keeping God out of this movie. Please copy and paste the link into your browser and see for yourself. I am not trying to tell anybody what to watch, only warning other Christians who think they may be going to watch a Christian movie that is not and you will be supporting an atheist make fun of the Bible. Up to you. I was wanting to see it until I found this out. Take care and God bless.

Note to Christians and those who believe the Bible: The producer of the movie “Noah,” a self-professed atheist, says he is proud of the fact that he’s taken a story inspired by God’s word and turned it into something so secular.
    Last edited by imsowright; 03-27-2014, 12:08 PM.

noted. thanks.

thats a shame.

Comment

yes I heard its a joke also

Comment

Don't think I'll be seeing that one!

Bisch

Comment

Russell Crowe says you might want to see it for yourself and form your own opinion.

Comment

That is a real shame, I had wanted to see it....previews I saw were pretty good.

Comment

I will be watching this one because it is based on actual events. Leaving the word God out of the movie and using Creator instead may be a blessing in disguise. He may be an atheist but... IMO, he may have been led to believe he was creating an "Environmentalist" movie agenda so as to bring in non-believers but is in fact the work of god gathering his flock. Our lord and savior works in ways we shall never understand. I believe it is no coincidence that an Atheist makes a movie named "Noah" about a flood and and Arch. I believe either he is a servant of our Lord either willingly or not or he is a non-believer who will believe after hundreds of thousands see the Miracle of Noah and suddenly become believers. Don't be distracted by the use of a play on words. I believe the truth behind this film is Gods work to bring Non-Believers to the house of The Lord without discouraging them before they get curbside.

Comment

Genesis 50:20

God can make good come out of evil plans.

Im gonna see it.

Comment

Originally posted by coachk43 View Post
                  I will be watching this one because it is based on actual events. Leaving the word God out of the movie and using Creator instead may be a blessing in disguise. He may be an atheist but... IMO, he may have been led to believe he was creating an "Environmentalist" movie agenda so as to bring in non-believers but is in fact the work of god gathering his flock. Our lord and savior works in ways we shall never understand. I believe it is no coincidence that an Atheist makes a movie named "Noah" about a flood and and Arch. I believe either he is a servant of our Lord either willingly or not or he is a non-believer who will believe after hundreds of thousands see the Miracle of Noah and suddenly become believers. Don't be distracted by the use of a play on words. I believe the truth behind this film is Gods work to bring Non-Believers to the house of The Lord without discouraging them before they get curbside.
                  Now that is some talking right there. Thanks

Comment

I dont need to see it to strengthen my faith. Nor do I feel like putting an extra dollar in that fella's pocket.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Hmmm...I'll have to see how this shakes out. I was looking forward to seeing this movie.

Comment

never thought of it like that!

Comment

Will wait for Netflix.

Comment

Beat me to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X