Superbowl Monday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superbowl Monday?

Hearing rumors about the superbowl being moved to Monday or possibly friday because of weather??

Sure hope not. I am going and if it is moved to Monday it will sure mess with my scheduling! Word we are getting is that is strictly a rumor. At last check the weather was actually supposed to be in the 40's at game time.

Comment

That's why you don't have a Super Bowl in an outdoor stadium in New ****ing York!!!

I swear, Roger Goodell is trying to ruin this game

Comment

Not going to Happen

Comment

Originally posted by BUCKSTAR View Post
          Not going to Happen
          I hope not! Ive got a superbowl party planned!!

Comment

I would imagine its a rumor. But you never know with him.

Comment

I wish they would move it to Saturdays permanently so I don't have to go to work the next day...

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
                That's why you don't have a Super Bowl in an outdoor stadium in New ****ing York!!!

I swear, Roger Goodell is trying to ruin this game
                If it was up to me, each year each stadium (that wanted to participate) would be put on a wheel of fortune "wheel" and SPINNER!

And that is where the game would be played and weather be darned!

Never has been fair to me to see someone build a team to play in the elements only to have them taken away during the big game.

Course I would have Jerry flip a coin and the roof would be open or closed at Texas Stadium before the game starts! If it snows it's on the field of play! I miss that about TEXAS STADIUM! (and winning).

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                  I wish they would move it to Saturdays permanently so I don't have to go to work the next day...
                  I would love this as well great suggestion.

Comment

As much as those over paid prima donnas make a year, they need to suck it up and perform for the ever faithful public that essentially pays their salaries by means of tickets, memorabilia, and purchase of endorsed items.

Comment

I liked playing it in an outdoor stadium. Football is an outside game and that is where it is meant to be played. However I don't agree with the SB bring played in a northern area. It should stay in the south or southwest.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                        I liked playing it in an outdoor stadium. Football is an outside game and that is where it is meant to be played. However I don't agree with the SB bring played in a northern area. It should stay in the south or southwest.
                        In the old days the Superbowl was only played in the South or Southwest to avoid the potential problems the Superbowl is facing.

I guess we are now in the "everyone should get a trophy" mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
                          As much as those over paid prima donnas make a year, they need to suck it up and perform for the ever faithful public that essentially pays their salaries by means of tickets, memorabilia, and purchase of endorsed items.
                          i think its more for the spectators and half time show. there were some pretty nasty games played in sleet and snow this year. think of all the money the NFL would lose if nobody came to all the pre game stuff. nobody to buy beer, food and souvenirs.

i agree. Super Bowl should be played somewhere down south on saturday.

Comment

Arizona, California or Florida please.

Comment

Working...
                            X