Anyone ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    the only way I could do that is if I was in one of those blinds that macoop has built on here. Those things are like houses.
    I was going to say that I have done it but you beat me to it. It's doable but it's a lot of hunting. The LED spotlights make it fun for nighttime pigs but you have to be sure and take plenty of arrows.

Comment

There is no way in hell I could. I tried sitting in a blind antelope hunting and an hour seemed like forever. Got figgity and had to get out and go try and find them. I have only ever spot and stalked. I don't know how you guys can do it.

Comment

I was ready too for one specific Boar. Good thing he came out the first night.
        I did make the mistake of sleeping on the ground.
        27 ant bites later reminded me I should probably have gotten myself off the ground!

Comment

I've been in the stand 2 hours before light and stayed all day until a hour after dark but never stayed the night. I get too antsy and I am way too ADD to be quiet for that long, plus I snore.

Comment

You must have a really big deer on camera to consider that

Comment

I don't have a big enough stand to hold enough beer and ice to get me through all that.

Comment

I couldn't, after a few hrs I'd be bored oughta my gourd and have to start shooting random stuff, then before you know it the game warden would show to see what all the shooting was about, then the fines would start piling up for out of season-over limit-protected, etc.. Blinds mess with my head don't use them if there's a way out of it.

Comment

Have yet to see a deer this year worth that effort, but let year I had one that I bumped off 3 weekends in a row 1.5 hours before daylight. The only reason I'm thinking aboutt it is we have a blind that will allow it now.

Comment

I don't think I could do it, I enjoy music and big fires too much in the evenings.

Comment

If this was in the right place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have hunted the evening hunt , stayed the night in the blind and then hunted the morning hunt before getting down. 6x6 blind. Not that bad really.

Comment

All day sit is all im good for. That was also on a lease where sightings were minimal but you cant kill em at camp....usually.

Comment

I can't make it much past 9AM without getting out of the blind so there is no way I am spending a full weekend in a blind

Comment

Doubt I could do it - I get kinda antsy after 2-2.5 hrs and have to walk around and stretch my legs. But hats off to you and hope you are successful!!

Comment

Working...
                              X