• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a plane ticket back to Texas

Comment

Steal, riot and burn cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        Brewer's Art for dinner. Love that place!
        I will have to check this out. Inner Harbor area?

You guys need to get out more... I'm there 3 nights a week. run, walk ,and have never even seen a problem. Federal hill direction is a hole in the wall type place both bar and food but good. Market Place on S. Charles has some cool lunch options. Immediate Inner Harbor is tourist area and your normal Tourist area restaurants. I have not spent much time back towards Camden except one game. That's the direction I would go and if schedule permits go check out A game.. it's cheap. Rangers play there early next week and I will go by myself. Shoot a PM while your there and if I am in town I'll buy you a beer.
        I should have also mentioned. Jogging behind hot chicks is on the Inner Harbor perimeter.
        Last edited by myway; 07-12-2017, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
          Great crab cakes.
          https://gandmcrabcakes.com
          The best

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
            I will have to check this out. Inner Harbor area?

You guys need to get out more... I'm there 3 nights a week. run, walk ,and have never even seen a problem. Federal hill direction is a hole in the wall type place both bar and food but good. Market Place on S. Charles has some cool lunch options. Immediate Inner Harbor is tourist area and your normal Tourist area restaurants. I have not spent much time back towards Camden except one game. That's the direction I would go and if schedule permits go check out A game.. it's cheap. Rangers play there early next week and I will go by myself. Shoot a PM while your there and if I am in town I'll buy you a beer.
            More Midtownish...north of downtown. Good beer and food. I've enjoyed chorizo stuffed quail, steak frites among other dishes there. I hit it every time I find myself in town.

Comment

Take in an Orioles game? Arlington National Cemetery.

Comment

Bertha's mussels in Fells Point. Get the bumper sticker.

Comment

Easy win bar bet with the locals. Ask em where their famous MD crabs come from...youll have to call the chef out to verify, cuz they aint gonna believe you

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    More Midtownish...north of downtown. Good beer and food. I've enjoyed chorizo stuffed quail, steak frites among other dishes there. I hit it every time I find myself in town.
                    Sounds great! I will definetly check it out in the near future. I am not sure how often you are in town but shoot me PM next time you are there. I am there frequently and beers on me.

Comment

We went to an Orioles game and there was a bar across the street that had good pub food and drinks before the game. There is also the Babe Ruth Museum around there that we went to in the house he grew up in. It was interesting. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
                        Uhhhhh....stay in the hotel room?? Read much news lately? Baltimore is an absolute crap hole.
                        I'm with him, try not to die.

Comment

I've never had G and M crabcakes, but if they are better than Dino's next to Johns Hopkins, they are darn good. Me and my wife made the 160 mile trip on the bike just for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
                            If you can get to the harbor early enough you may get "drafted" into raising the flag on the USS Constellation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I would defiantly go see the USS Constellation. The Aquarium is pretty cool as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
                              G&M crab cakes, not saying they are the best but they are great.
                              Cruise down to Annapolis and go to Pusser's on ego alley(show your boat off), get a Pusser #4 and the steam pot.
                              Annapolis area is great.

Inner harbor is ok for an evening of walking around but that's about it.
                              Rusty scupper is typical good view, decent food.
                              Annapolis is cool if you are a boater at all. My firm' headquarters is in Baltimore and I was up there two weeks ago. My boss took me out for some striper fishing and then we cruised ego alley. In Baltimore, I usually stay in Little Italy and try to get crab cakes at Mcormick and Schmicks.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
                                Uhhhhh....stay in the hotel room?? Read much news lately? Baltimore is an absolute crap hole.
                                I worked there once for about 2 days!! Gave em there stuff back. Where I was at made the S side of Chicago seem safe...

DC was almost just as cracky....

Comment

Working...
                                X