No announcement yet.

Work boots??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just buy the Redwing 2405 as needed. They have the best soles if you have to be on a rig floor.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      What's wrong with them?

Maybe I'm lucky but I get holes in my insoles long before any problems on the outside.
      Me too

Comment

Double H. Enough said!!!

Comment

Ive been really happy with the Justin JMAX that are made in America. They have held up better for me than any other brand (red wing, ariat, cheaper justing, double h)

Comment

I work for the rail road and they pay for half of our red wings every year. But I hate hate hate every pair of red wings I've owned, I've owned about 4 pairs so far and still havnt found one that lasted past 6 to 8months before they just fall apart. So I just buy Georgia boots once a year and am never disappointed they look like crap but most comfortable durable boots there are!!! That's just my experience! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              What's wrong with them?

Maybe I'm lucky but I get holes in my insoles long before any problems on the outside.
              The bottoms are wearing out. Pieces falling off. Not sure if I drag my feet or what, or if it's the metal grating.

Comment

I get my redwing resoled every other year so there is no break in time. I keep 2 pair so that I can send one in when need be

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                  Redwings for me too.
                  Same here. Your boots don't have to look like cowboy boots to still be a cowboy.

Comment

I was a Justin man for many years until I bought my Twisted X and I love them. I too was a lace up guy but switched to pull on and really like them. We have to have steel toe or composite and the square toe give you some extra room. I have had this pair a little over a year and they last. I am on my feet 8 hours a day on concrete.

Comment

Ive got a pair of Redwing Workx in the classifieds. 10.5. Lmk if interested

Comment

I started wearing Red Wings in the early 80s would get great life out of them then about 2005 or so they started making some of them overseas and even the USA made ones seem to have gone down hill i have been wearing Wolverines and getting 8 to 10 months out of them I just can't bring myself to buy Red Wings anymore

Comment

For you guys with issues in the seams gaming spar you may want to check into getting wider boots. I've gone through 2 soles and am insole in my double h work boots, and one set of heels and insoles on my Ariats. I've never had any seems start to come apart

Comment

I only wear pull ons. I hate lace ups.

Comment

Where I work they buy our boots and they will only buy redwings. Redwings suck balls..

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                Double H. Enough said!!!
                                The OP said he could not get 6 months out of Double H. He wanted other brands than listed in his post.

Comment

Working...
                                X