Need hog hunt suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need hog hunt suggestions

Our bowhunt scheduled for Jan 22 fell through so we are trying to find a place to kill some pigs on short notice that same weekend. Any recommendations?

Maybe Hog Wild Adventures. Have a buddy that goes out there. He likes it. I've never personally been.

Comment

Pm Cuz on here. He might be able to help.

Comment

Bar J Day Hunts. They're a sponsor and I just got back from there. Covered in hogs man. www.barjdayhunts.com Tell Cody and Barry that Sky says hello and to save a big axis for me!

Comment

check with cactus creek bowhunting in nixon , tx they have alot of hogs and nice accomandations

Comment

Originally posted by ag111 View Post
            Our bowhunt scheduled for Jan 22 fell through so we are trying to find a place to kill some pigs on short notice that same weekend. Any recommendations?
            Sent a PM to you - we have some hunts available - just pm me the # of fellas and what you are looking for as far as meals/no meals, etc. and we can work it out.

Comment

I could help ya out, but I'm not doing any hunts till the first weekend of Feb. If you decide to do something after that, holler at me and I'll see what I have available.

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. Looks like we will be going in the spring sometime so i have more time to plan it out.

Comment

Boars Nest Hunts in Columbus...a lot of pigs! Good people

Comment

Trophy ridge exotics has a bunch. And a nice place to stay. Just came back from there
                    Last edited by kd350; 01-05-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X