Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 06-07-2018, 10:12 PM   #1
TxAg
Pope & Young

Default Calling all conspiracy theorists: The Pyramids

I've never heard of this theory until now.

https://youtu.be/Ko-ZboCzR64
TxAg is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 10:19 PM   #2
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Lots of theories, I saw something similar recently. Another theory is that they were actually HUGE water pumps used to supply water long distances to irrigate the valley
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 10:42 PM   #3
RedRaider323
Eight Point

Hunt In: Robert Lee

Pretty interesting.
RedRaider323 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 01:32 AM   #4
tradtiger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger

Interesting, alright, but would like to see more on how the power might be sent out wirelessly.
tradtiger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 05:12 AM   #5
txpitdog
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Polk Co., TX & La Flore Co., OK

Recently heard a theory that some of the erosion at the Sphinx is due to water not wind, and the last time the water level would have been that high is 9000+ years ago, making the Egyptian civilization more than 4000 years older than previously thought.
txpitdog is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 06:10 AM   #6
tpcollins
Eight Point

Hunt In: Local

The aliens built them . . .
tpcollins is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 06:41 AM   #7
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

That's some very interesting stuff but there is an awful lot of could haves, maybes, possibly's and supposedly's to be very convincing to the masses..

Its all fascinating to me especially the geographical location part.. All I know for sure is that the Pyramids are without a doubt the most mysterious and unexplained physical objects on this planet.... Not even Smart can explain them and that saying something...
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 07:36 AM   #8
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mainly Guide Now

hmmmmm.................
Johnny Dangerr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 08:19 AM   #9
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

You know Tesla believed he could turn the areas of the earth into an electrified conduit where you could use electricity anywhere w/o running conductors from power generating plants.

On Egypt you know there was a Pharoah who professed one God which went against the religion of the Egyptians - he was Akhenaten and theorists strongly believe he was an alien his head and body are depicted much diff than any others He ruled as Amenhotep IV and ruled for 17 years and was the father of Tutankhamen he very well could be the first monotheist predating Abraham by a good bit. He took the throne in 1352BC 10th Pharoah to the 18th dynasty and as soon as he took the throne he made many radical religous changes including a ban on references to multiple gods. He is depicted with an elongated skull large thighs with backward knees! A sunken chest long neck and fingers and sunken eyes. Artist always portrayed Pharoah's as very strong with perfect features but oddly not him
chopsknives is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 08:28 AM   #10
Hank Hill
Eight Point

lol, that animation makes egypt look like Wakanda
Hank Hill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 08:33 AM   #11
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsknives View Post
You know Tesla believed he could turn the areas of the earth into an electrified conduit where you could use electricity anywhere w/o running conductors from power generating plants.

On Egypt you know there was a Pharoah who professed one God which went against the religion of the Egyptians - he was Akhenaten and theorists strongly believe he was an alien his head and body are depicted much diff than any others He ruled as Amenhotep IV and ruled for 17 years and was the father of Tutankhamen he very well could be the first monotheist predating Abraham by a good bit. He took the throne in 1352BC 10th Pharoah to the 18th dynasty and as soon as he took the throne he made many radical religous changes including a ban on references to multiple gods. He is depicted with an elongated skull large thighs with backward knees! A sunken chest long neck and fingers and sunken eyes. Artist always portrayed Pharoah's as very strong with perfect features but oddly not him
This would explain why Tesla's work was confiscated and supposedly destroyed..

That info on the Pharoah is very interesting...

The OP's thread title mentions "conspiracy" but the mystery of the Pyramids has nothing to do with a conspiracy IMO. They simply cannot be explained...
Old 06-08-2018, 09:50 AM   #12
44mAG
Ten Point

Not sure if it was so called "aliens", but someone or something definitely helped "humans" build them.

This may be off topic, but I have never understood the whole "science vs. God" argument. I had to take 6 calculus classes and 4 advanced physics classes in college. What it taught me was that the world and universe are so perfect that there HAD to be some higher dimension that created it all this way on purpose. For instance, if the force of gravity was even slightly different than it was, the universe would be an entirely different place. The universe is remarkable.

Last edited by 44mAG; 06-08-2018 at 09:56 AM.
44mAG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 09:58 AM   #13
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

Agreed and I forgot to add that Akhenaten's tomb was discovered in 1097 in the valley of the kings and it was confirmed that he did in fact have an elongated misshapen skull!!

That's 1907 - went a little dyslexic!!

Last edited by chopsknives; 06-08-2018 at 10:30 AM. Reason: dyslexia kicked in!!
Old 06-08-2018, 10:03 AM   #14
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44mAG View Post
Not sure if it was so called "aliens", but someone or something definitely helped "humans" build them.

This may be off topic, but I have never understood the whole "science vs. God" argument. I had to take 6 calculus classes and 4 advanced physics classes in college. What it taught me was that the world and universe are so perfect that there HAD to be some higher dimension that created it all this way on purpose. For instance, if the force of gravity was even slightly different than it was, the universe would be an entirely different place. The universe is remarkable.
This is why eventhough most scientists are atheist - ALL Physicist believe in God - they realized that the balance would not exist if even the tiniest things were changed even slightly!
Old 06-08-2018, 10:08 AM   #15
HoustonHunter94
Ten Point

I don't have 22min to watch the video right now but I will say the pyramids are something that have always fascinated me and I will try to go back and watch it later.
HoustonHunter94 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 11:00 AM   #16
Gunnyart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Gouldbusk, TX

Did they legalize marijuana in Texas when I wasn't looking?
Gunnyart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #17
TxAg
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnyart View Post
Did they legalize marijuana in Texas when I wasn't looking?
Hahah
Old 06-08-2018, 12:02 PM   #18
Briar Friar
Ten Point

Hunt In: San Gabriel, Colorado and Rio Grande watersheds

Cheap ununionized labor accomplished great feats.

Conspiracy theory: The Egyptian Slave Labor Union must have pulled some strings to get the Pharoah to pay the Egyptian Crane Operators Union to work over time and get the Egyptian Crane Owners Union to waive extended equipment use fees. Think of how many lives were saved by all the Egyptian unions conspiring together.
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 12:32 PM   #19
Briar Friar
Ten Point

Very interesting theory and video. Thanks for sharing TXAg.

Gigem.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:54 PM   #20
LeanMachine
Ten Point

Hunt In: east texas

Ancient Aliens is a guilty pleasure of mine. I find it all the theories very interesting.
LeanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 01:16 PM   #21
Drycreek3189
Pope & Young

As a guy who thinks common sense rules, I have to ask myself what they were doing with all that electricity ?
Drycreek3189 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 01:30 PM   #22
FLASH_OUTDOORS
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kennard

I have seen electricity transmitted wirelessly first hand. You can try it yourself. Take a 4’ t8 fluorescent bulb and go stand under a high line. Not the ones you see on the side of city streets but I’m referring to the big transmission lines. The tall 100+foot towers. The bulb will light up in your hands. It will blow your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FLASH_OUTDOORS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 01:33 PM   #23
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
I have seen electricity transmitted wirelessly first hand. You can try it yourself. Take a 4’ t8 fluorescent bulb and go stand under a high line. Not the ones you see on the side of city streets but I’m referring to the big transmission lines. The tall 100+foot towers. The bulb will light up in your hands. It will blow your mind.

Been there, done that.. Its cool.. They also emit radiation.
Old 06-08-2018, 01:36 PM   #24
Neck
Ten Point

Hunt In: DeWitt County

There is far too much archaeological evidence that plain ole human laborers built the pyramids with strong backs and lots of sweat for their beloved kings to use as earthly tombs and then ascend spiritually to their gods in the afterlife.
Neck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 02:27 PM   #25
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mainly Guide Now

How do you get around the no soot found in the pyramids. They had to be using a different kind of lighting.....
Johnny Dangerr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 02:50 PM   #26
MadHatter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44mAG View Post

Without a doubt . The science vs God argument finds itself arguing against the God of the bible, not necessarily against a form of intelligent design.
MadHatter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 03:03 PM   #27
Briar Friar
Ten Point

Ive got it!

I bet with the coating it used to glow.

The Pyramid(s) is/wa/were a ginourmous battery and flashlight. A flashlight for God. It would be a spiritual/religious experience to motivate workers...? Sun god maybe?

Not as sexy a theory as electricity transmission...but me thinks a bit more plausible.

Last edited by Briar Friar; 06-08-2018 at 03:10 PM. Reason: SpiritSpake
Old 06-08-2018, 03:16 PM   #28
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
Without a doubt . The science vs God argument finds itself arguing against the God of the bible, not necessarily against a form of intelligent design.
But GOD is the reason for any form of intelligence or intelligent design..
Old 06-08-2018, 03:22 PM   #29
froghunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: anywhere

soooo if it is all explained in the video, then why are we not using a similar source of power right now ???
froghunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 03:37 PM   #30
FLASH_OUTDOORS
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kennard

Quote:
Originally Posted by froghunter View Post
soooo if it is all explained in the video, then why are we not using a similar source of power right now ???

No way to meter it in order to charge for it........

FLASH_OUTDOORS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 03:40 PM   #31
CEO
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpitdog View Post
Recently heard a theory that some of the erosion at the Sphinx is due to water not wind, and the last time the water level would have been that high is 9000+ years ago, making the Egyptian civilization more than 4000 years older than previously thought.
I watched a long Rogan podcast about this on YouTube. Very interesting discussion, although it was 3 on 1 most of the time.
CEO is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 04:09 PM   #32
TxAg
Pope & Young

Quote:
Was that the Joe Rogan podcast with Robert Schoch? I'm listening to it now in the car.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:36 PM   #33
Rick
Eight Point

Hunt In: Junction

I have been to the pyramids several times. I did not watch the video, but I can tell you that when you stand in front of them, you will wonder how that were made. I don't really care about all the theories, as no one knows and they are all speculation. But to see them really makes you wonder.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 04:38 PM   #34
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradtiger View Post
Interesting, alright, but would like to see more on how the power might be sent out wirelessly.
Tesla had that figured out
Old 06-08-2018, 04:41 PM   #35
Gummi Bear
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Comanche & Eastland

That's not a new conspiracy.

We talked about that when I was an apprentice (back in the late 90's)

I like the idea of them being power generation stations, but not so sure if I buy it. I'd like to see some more info on how they worked.

Now - that said, they are unquestionably on a site that has a lot of energy. That's been measured by several different sources. Different kinds of energy too.

As for the Sphinx - John Anthony West (R.I.P. sadly we lost him a few months back) and Robert Schoch have been supporters of it having water erosion, and they believe that it is much older than the general consensus. What they describe, sure makes sense.
Gummi Bear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 04:50 PM   #36
flywise
Pope & Young

There are theories that there was an highly advanced human race more than 100 thousand years ago. These early humans were wiped out by an asteroid about 15-20 thousand years ago. This is interesting and could explain hos so much of the evidence at ancient sites around the world could have been built.
Ellora caves, the pyramids, Petra etc.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:05 PM   #37
txpitdog
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Was that the Joe Rogan podcast with Robert Schoch? I'm listening to it now in the car.

Yes! The crazy part is that Gobeklitepe confirms the existence of advanced civilizations and cultures thousands of years before archeologists previously thought was possible. The Sphinx and Gobeklitepe geographically bracket the entire area where the Bible takes place, meaning that when Abraham first began wandering towards some not yet known Promised Land, he was in the midst of not only civilizations that were already 10,000 years old, but it is very possible that civilization had been “reset” by an apocalyptic event and was in the process of recovering from a previously more advanced stage. Crazy!
Old 06-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #38
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
There are theories that there was an highly advanced human race more than 100 thousand years ago. These early humans were wiped out by an asteroid about 15-20 thousand years ago. This is interesting and could explain hos so much of the evidence at ancient sites around the world could have been built.
Ellora caves, the pyramids, Petra etc.
I saw an enteresting show on magnetic poles changing - our magnetic field is getting weaker and scientists can only offer that there is evidence in geology that our magnetic poles have flipped more than once - they said that when it flips we will be exposed to Solar radiation for a period of 200 years and that they now think this is what caused mass extinctions
Old 06-08-2018, 05:52 PM   #39
Briar Friar
Ten Point

So. Focused insulated capped solar heat radiation would get dang hot....and stay hot...day or night under an Egyptian sun or night. An enormous amount of energy. I say the water aquifers are to cool the pyramid batteries. Which would produce steam (potable water) and vent through one of the 20 ton vent gates...opening and closing periodically? Produce electromagnetic energy, steam energy and radiant energy to fluoresce/influoresce/lumenesce the covering.

Idve given my spirit, my life or left testicle to be on that building project...For God.

Last edited by Briar Friar; 06-08-2018 at 06:01 PM. Reason: PotableSpake
Old 06-08-2018, 06:07 PM   #40
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

I am not sure (or is anyone else) but I can definitely entertain that the pyramids are more than just mausoleums for a bunch of mummies!!! Thanks for posting the video.
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 06:13 PM   #41
Hooverfb
Eight Point

Quote:
Yes! The crazy part is that Gobeklitepe confirms the existence of advanced civilizations and cultures thousands of years before archeologists previously thought was possible. The Sphinx and Gobeklitepe geographically bracket the entire area where the Bible takes place, meaning that when Abraham first began wandering towards some not yet known Promised Land, he was in the midst of not only civilizations that were already 10,000 years old, but it is very possible that civilization had been “reset” by an apocalyptic event and was in the process of recovering from a previously more advanced stage. Crazy!
I mean if you believe the Bible, it mentions that the people were highly advanced. We don't know exactly for how long, but it says that it eventually culminated in them believing they could be God when they were building the tower of babel. Before that, we had the flood, and it describes the people before the flood as giants, who were much stronger, and lived longer. We also know they knew how to work with metal before the flood. It also mentions the Nephtalli, which vould be demonic /supernatural "people" that could account possibly for some things potentially. This really actually makes sense since we know that essentially all systems exist with entropy, and so while we like to think we're "advancing", it depends how you measure that.
Hooverfb is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 06:16 PM   #42
HoustonHunter94
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooverfb View Post
I mean if you believe the Bible, it mentions that the people were highly advanced. We don't know exactly for how long, but it says that it eventually culminated in them believing they could be God when they were building the tower of babel. Before that, we had the flood, and it describes the people before the flood as giants, who were much stronger, and lived longer. We also know they knew how to work with metal before the flood. It also mentions the Nephtalli, which vould be demonic /supernatural "people" that could account possibly for some things potentially. This really actually makes sense since we know that essentially all systems exist with entropy, and so while we like to think we're "advancing", it depends how you measure that.

I just wanted to point out your correct usage of “sense” and “since”. Very nice.

Carry on.

Old 06-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #43
txpitdog
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
I just wanted to point out your correct usage of “sense” and “since”. Very nice.

Carry on.

I two thought it was allsome
Old 06-08-2018, 06:35 PM   #44
Leemo
Ten Point

I'm just trying to make it thru today
Leemo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 06:38 PM   #45
meltingfeather
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gillespie, San Saba & Kerr primarily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooverfb View Post
we like to think we're "advancing"
How ego-centric of us.

Superb discussion and very interesting.

I nominate this thread for best of the biennium!
meltingfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 07:45 PM   #46
TxAg
Pope & Young

Quote:
I just finished listening on my drive back from Houston. It was a great podcast.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:02 PM   #47
HoustonHunter94
Ten Point

Quote:
I two thought it was allsome

To the OP, I finally watched the video. Very interesting. Lots of speculation but I do have a hard time thinking they were just tombs. So interesting to me. Ancient Aliens is also a guilty pleasure for me.

Old 06-08-2018, 10:08 PM   #48
TxAg
Pope & Young

For those interested in the afpre mentioned Joe Rogan podcast with Robert Schoch, it can be seen here: https://youtu.be/Vka2ZgzZTvo

Pretty interesting take on the Sphinx, Pyramids, and Egyptologists.
Old 06-09-2018, 02:22 AM   #49
GUT_TRAIL
Eight Point

Hunt In: Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Alaska, Texas

Read the book of Enoch which if I'm not mistaken was mentioned by christ but not included in the modern bible then think about this all again. It talks about Fallen angels teaching man vast quantities of information and technology. Then God destroyed the earth with the flood.
It will make you think for sure!
GUT_TRAIL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-09-2018, 05:22 AM   #50
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leemo View Post
I'm just trying to make it thru today
Me too BUT dang this stuff fascinates me.... So many questions with no answers.. I also agree that there is no doubt, with what HAS been proven, that the pyramids were much, much more than just tombs. The thought of these being a way to actually make electricity is just mind boggling.....