Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been following this thread close for obvious reasons, but it hits close to home as well. My mom was in an induced coma for 90 days in ICU due to sepsis caused during an out patient surgery. Thankful she is still with us. Courtney you will have a long recovery in front of you but it can be done. To make it this far shows how strong a person you are and your will to live as the doctors had pretty much written my mom off as well. Keep your head up and just keep grinding toward a full recovery

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Update....They got her standing. She wasn't strong enough to take a step but she did stand with help of a walker. She has a long road to recovery ahead but she can do it.
        All the glory to God.

Comment

Update....Blood work is back. Improvement across the board including the pneumonia

Comment

Outstanding!! Prayers continue.

Comment

Keep the good news coming!

Comment

Noontime prayers going up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Praise the Lord!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank the Lord for Great news. Keep it up!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Great, Continued prayers!

Comment

These are some incredible updates to read.

I wonder how many prayers have been sent through this whole ordeal. Also how many relationships with God made improvements through this. I know I personally connected a little more just through the extra prayer and work that went on. Not to mention I hugged my family alot more the last few weeks.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Comment

Update....Blood work is back. Improvement across the board including the pneumonia
                            This is just Great News! THANKS so much Brandon! Prayers Continuing!

Comment

Thank you God! We are witness to another example of your amazing love and power! We come together in prayer through your son, Jesus Christ. Prayer of continued improvement and for this to help us appreciate you more. Amen

Comment

I get chills every time I read through the post and see the updates. I have a lot of very good friends that I know I could count on if I needed help....not sure I'd have one stay by my side for 3 weeks non-stop.

God bless you Jenn for showing all of us what true friendship is all about!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X