JM4 Tactical - Quick Click & Conceal holster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JM4 Tactical - Quick Click & Conceal holster

Anyone have any experience with these? Design looks interesting to me, but looking for feedback before I buy one.

Nobody? I figured someone on the green screen would have tried one of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that one of the ones with a facebook video ad that has been floating around? If it's the one I'm thinking of it sure looks worth a try.

Comment

Looks pretty cool. Too bad they don't have some darker or tooled options. Not sure I buy the whole deal about tanning hurting your gun since tanned leather has been used for holsters since the invention of the pistol. Lol! Cool design, though!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
          Is that one of the ones with a facebook video ad that has been floating around? If it's the one I'm thinking of it sure looks worth a try.

Yes sir. That's where I first saw it. I've been thinking of giving it a shot.

Comment

Figured I'd bump this to the top and see if anyone has used one since this thread was started? I'm thinking of getting the roughneck holster. The speed you can take it off seems appealing, plus being able to stick it to something metal in a pickup while I'm driving would be great.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I just picked one up today and so far I am very impressed! It conceals well and is probably the most comfortable iwb holster I have ever worn (and I have owned a bunch). Of course I have only had it on 8 hours or so...The magnets are strong and keep the holster in place well. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I’ve got one! Had it since last Christmas and carry it nearly every day. It has become my go to Holster for my S&W. I’m about to buy a new carry gun and will be buying another JM4 to go with it. I like it because I wear gym shorts a lot and can still carry without having to worry about a belt.

Comment

Following

Comment

Would probably rather have their IWB with the ulticlip. The holsters with the magnets look thicker and heavier than I would want with shorts on. The ulticlip would definitely be thinner and lighter

Comment

Working...
                    X