Septic and Water Wells- LEON County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Septic and Water Wells- LEON County

Anyone sell or install septic systems and or water wells in the Leon County area? If not does anyone have any recommendations for a well digger and a septic layer?

There's a guy in Roberston co that does a great job His first name is riley I can get his
    number from my son it you need it. He did my septic system about four years ago and did a great job
    His kids go to Franklin school. I think he is certified to do the pre survey also.
    Last edited by clay4626; 03-03-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clay4626 View Post
      There's a guy in Roberston co that does a great job His first name is riley I can get his
      number from my son it you need it. He did my septic system about four years ago and did a great job
      His kids go to Franklin school. I think he is certified to do the pre survey also.
      That would be great, shoot me a PM if you can get his number

Comment

Guy out of Groesbeck is good for digging water wells
        Limestone water well or Double J (His son and son in law I believe run Limestone water well. Double J is Jimmy Lenamond and he dug my water well and quoted a very fair price. 2five4 six two 5 zero 9 six 5

Bumpurs??? is a guy out of Marquez that does Septic

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

This is who our neighbor recommended. https://www.larrywlynchinc.com

Comment

sent you a pm

Comment

Jimmy has done all the wells around my area. Your hole is his goal.

Comment

Working...
                X