No announcement yet.

What strings ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strict 9, Vapor Trails, Korbins any custom strings are going to be fine. I think my next set will be strict 9 he can put a third color in the string and it looks sweet its called a pin strip I think. I bet others can do it too, but his strings are the only ones I have seen it done on.

Comment

Korbin

Comment

I posted about Deezlin strings. It got deleted..Opps spoke out for not a sponsor I guess. But they came pre stretched and were dead on the money, they were the only ones I've tried.
        All I did was put 3 twists total in the string to bring the peep into alignment.

But he isn't a sponsor here. But he does make dynamite nice strings and cables.

Good price too.

Comment

Ya know I really can't comment on Vapor Trail or WC's custom service,,,, I never had to use em after buying the string.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            Ya know I really can't comment on Vapor Trail or WC's custom service,,,, I never had to use em after buying the string.
            x2 love me some Winners Choice

Comment

Korbis makes some sweet strings and you can't beet their customer service
              This is me. Korbin makes good stuff.

Comment

Another for pyro. If you can put up with hank the strings are great. Just kiddin hank. Great guy and product

Comment

went with Korbins ! looking forward to getting them on my bow when I get home.

Comment

I had a set of Vaportrail that had horrible serving separation. I called them and they were less than concerned. I replaced them Bucknasty and they were the best I've used so far.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      I had a set of Vaportrail that had horrible serving separation. I called them and they were less than concerned. I replaced them Bucknasty and they were the best I've used so far.
                      Im sure that has happened to every brand.

Comment

Im sure that has happened to every brand.
                        I'm sure it does. They just weren't worried about it.

Comment

I put some vapor trail strings on mine and they are excellent ..

Comment

Working...
                          X