Tight Spot Rattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tight Spot Rattle

I'll preface with this. I love my Tight Spot. I shot it on my Creed and I absolutely loved it. ZERO issues. After I got my new HALON, I immediately threw the TS on. I'm not sure why, but there is a noticeable noise level difference when I have the quiver on, than when I have it off. I never experienced that with my Creed in the past. I have it mounted up the same way as it was set up before. I've played with the height adjustment, checked mounting screws, the whole 9 yards and nothing has helped. Anyone got any ideas? I'm stumped.

Most likely the rubber insert. Not sure when they changed up, but mine had a staple under the sticker that holds the insert in. I removed the sticker, pulled the staple and took out the rubber insert. Get some GOOP glue (household or plumbers) and spread a couple large beads around the inside of the hood and re-install the rubber. Use rubber bands to hold it up in, let it sit overnight. You won't have the sticker and there will be a couple small holes in the hood....but no rattle!

If that doesn't work, maybe the insert is just worn and not holding the arrows snug.

Comment

Working...
    X