HD Video Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD Video Camera

I'm in the market for a new video camera. I know the HD's lack the big zooms but I think they're getting better. Also, what's the best for low light situations? All recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks guys

sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Sony has had HD for years. If you go Sony most models also have IR for low light to dark shooting. But at complete dark your limited to about 15 yards on darkest nights and maybe 25-30 yards full moon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Archery View Post
      Sony has had HD for years. If you go Sony most models also have IR for low light to dark shooting. But at complete dark your limited to about 15 yards on darkest nights and maybe 25-30 yards full moon.
      Thanks... I'm not too worried about complete dark, more of dusk and dawn

sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Comment

i have sony sr 12 and i always get compliments on vid quality and low light situations..but there are newer models out now so im sure there better..I've had mine since 2009 and paid 1200 but i think you can get one like mine now for 800 or so....good luck

Comment

I have a canon and its excellent look at their line of cameras.

Comment

I ended up getting the Canon Vixia HF S200... I should be getting it this week sometime.

Thanks for the input guys

-Clay

Comment

I was about to recommend the Cannon Vixia HF S200, but it looks like you already got one. This is the camera I use. I think you'll like it.

Comment

Can you get a wide angle lens and a shotgun Mic for it through canon?

Comment

I have the new Samsung HD blah blah blah...it takes great video!

Comment

Originally posted by okhunter View Post
                    I believe you can get both items... it has the accessory shoe. This evening will be my first time out with it. I'll be able to test the sound and low light recording

-Clay

Comment

Originally posted by okhunter View Post
                      Yes, I have both on mine. They don't have to be through Cannon, you can get aftermarket accessories.

Comment

for wide angle i would go with the Raynox

Comment

Working...
                        X