using i pad for looking at pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using i pad for looking at pics.

What is everybody using to look at deer pics on there i pad.

I saw one advertised called the bone but what is everybody using?

The best thing I could find is a adapter for your iphone or ipad. I bought it directly off apple.com. It was shipped to me in less than a week and works like a charm, just put your sd card into it and it downloads all pictures to your phone and you can then look through all of them. ALSO a lot easier to text pictures to your buddies to show your new buck!!

Comment

I bought...

the Apple SD card reader and it works great. You just have to upload all of the pics before you can see them. Works great!

Comment

I use the BoneView. The advantage is - unlike a simple reader - you don't have to download all the pics onto your device, you flip through them like you would if you stuck the sd card into your laptop. I don't want to have to delete 942 pictures (mostly of nothing) from my phone or iPad.

Comment

For android users: you can get an OTG card reader off ebay for $2-3 that works like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            I use the BoneView. The advantage is - unlike a simple reader - you don't have to download all the pics onto your device, you flip through them like you would if you stuck the sd card into your laptop. I don't want to have to delete 942 pictures (mostly of nothing) from my phone or iPad.
            I like that idea.

Comment

Stealthcam makes one that I've been using with good success $18 off amazon at the time

Comment

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help.

Comment

Boneview here. Get the adapter too if you have a case on ur phone.

Comment

Boneview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do not get the Bone View! It will drive you crazy if you have more than 100 pics to look at. Get the Stealth Cam adapter. It's much much much better. I have all three mentioned above. You can get it at Academy and it's only about $19. You can easily and quickly just scan through all you pics on you phone or ipad and only save the ones you want to keep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                        Do not get the Bone View! It will drive you crazy if you have more than 100 pics to look at. Get the Stealth Cam adapter. It's much much much better. I have all three mentioned above. You can get it at Academy and it's only about $19. You can easily and quickly just scan through all you pics on you phone or ipad and only save the ones you want to keep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You musta got a defective Boneview reader. Works like a champ for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I tried the Whitetail'r sd card reader for your phone and had no success.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the apple adapter and it works good. i have two cards for every camera so when I check them I put a fresh card in the camera and download/delete pictures while traveling to next location. By the time I get back to camp all my cameras have empty cards, my pictures are all on my iPad and I have SD arcs ready to go for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
                              Stealthcam makes one that I've been using with good success $18 off amazon at the time
                              X2 however you can get a card reader off amazon with lightning connector for about 7.00 both work.

Comment

Working...
                              X