No announcement yet.

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth will come out sometime, maybe 30 years from now. Either way pray for those involved friends and families. And that's all I have to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      The thing about a conspiracy theory, is that you have to prove nothing.

I'm right handed, and I can assure you I have taken plenty of shots with my left hand....and some with no hands.

Predicting what the body does when a bullet enters the brain/spinal cavity through the mouth....really? I've shot no less than 200 pigs in every conceivable spot and they all do something different.

We have no idea how long LEO had been in that room, or what they had to move before that picture was taken.

They have to prove what did happen, not theorize about what might have happened.

You're right.

But I've never taken a shot left handed. For all we know the picture could be mirrored.

I'm just saying too many things aren't lining up to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
        You're right.

But I've never taken a shot left handed. For all we know the picture could be mirrored.

I'm just saying too many things aren't lining up to me.

I hear ya. I'm just saying, ol boy didn't plan this in 2 days, it aint gonna be sorted out in even a week.

Comment

so the girlfriend apparently just set foot in the US.

not sure what time today they changed her status to "person of interest" .... would be interesting to see if that happened to be just after they confirmed she was on a plane in the air on the way here.

Comment

Ok so here is what has me scratching my head. In the picture of him at the bar he is taking a shot with his left hand. Typically anybody that takes a shot with their left hand is left handed.

In the bar picture he also has a 13 tattoo'd on his neck. In the crime scene photo he has no 13 on his neck, he also appears to be skinnier. This can be explained that he is a millionaire and had his tattoo removed. But why would you do that as a retiree?

In the crime scene photo the gun is above his head, that doesn't make sense. There is also a blood trail leading to the gun. The gun should've hit the ground before the body. If it was kicked away there should be a streak and not dots. Also how was he laying on the ground so perfect? You would think his body wouldn't be laying perfectly facing up. Legs or arms I would think would be folded. Also how does his leg land under a rifle perfectly standing up riffle?

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist. But stuff isn't adding up.

I'm left handed and use my right hand for drinks more than the left hand. This leaves my strong hand/arm free to handle the good looking girls.

I think its not a tatoo, just old age loose neck/throat skin in the bar picture. Looks like he's gained weight in the kill photo?

Pistol in hand indicates another vince forster shooting. Looks to me like it wasn't an instant kill shot, maybe thrashed around, for sure bled some.
            Last edited by Thumper; 10-03-2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              That plus common sense. If he were conservative he would have been labeled a long time ago. The media staying quiet speaks volumes.
              Someone reads between the lines.
              And he would have been a conservative his facebook page would have never been de-activated.

Comment

Ok so here is what has me scratching my head. In the picture of him at the bar he is taking a shot with his left hand. Typically anybody that takes a shot with their left hand is left handed.
                He was using this left hand because some chick was hanging on his right arm...simple as that...

Comment

I think a lot of you watch a lot of CSI Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

Comment

Its obvious he is blind. A normal person doesnt take shots with their eyes closed. I would be willing to bet he fought with isis in Iraq and lost his eyes when a roadside bomb he was planting blew up prematurely.

Comment

Man no kidding. The 13 tattoo is my favorite. He was also commemorating diabetes with the orange wrist band.

Comment

In the bar picture he also has a 13 tattoo'd on his neck. In the crime scene photo he has no 13 on his neck, he also appears to be skinnier. This can be explained that he is a millionaire and had his tattoo removed. But why would you do that as a retiree?

In the crime scene photo the gun is above his head, that doesn't make sense. There is also a blood trail leading to the gun. The gun should've hit the ground before the body. If it was kicked away there should be a streak and not dots. Also how was he laying on the ground so perfect? You would think his body wouldn't be laying perfectly facing up. Legs or arms I would think would be folded. Also how does his leg land under a rifle perfectly standing up riffle?

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist. But stuff isn't adding up.

I don't know what the left hand has to do with anything. I am left handed but have taken many a drink with both hands. I shoot right handed because that is the way I learned, and left handed guns were a lot more expensive. I have a friend that is opposite me and is right handed and shoots left handed. I know for a fact he has taken shots with both hands at the same time! LOL!

Comment

He's from the corporate world. Not many tatted accountants out there. He used to work for Lockheed (General Dynamics), and I can assure you, unless he's union, ain't no way he's working a salty job with those. I don't see any necks tats. Do you?

Comment

his gf arrived at LAX last night and met by the FBI

as the sheriff mentioned in the presser, more info will be learned in the next 48 hours

Comment

She used two IDs, 2 SS numbers and was married to 2 men subsequently.

Shady herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X