Ramcats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramcats

You always hear about how well Ramcats fly. For those with experience, between the Diamondbacks & the original Hydroshock, does one fly better? Are they both equally good? I've never shot either. Thanks.

Shot the 100g ramcats last 2 years and loved them.
    They fly closer to fields then any fixed I've tried.
    I did try diamonds but just too small for me(they flew great too)
    I'm shooting 125 rams now and love them more

Comment

They do fly well and I’ve killed 20 or more animals with them. They do however have a serious quality control problem. The weight can be off by 13-18 grains. I’ve sent pictures an email to Ramcat with no response, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
        They do fly well and I’ve killed 20 or more animals with them. They do however have a serious quality control problem. The weight can be off by 13-18 grains. I’ve sent pictures an email to Ramcat with no response, ever.
        Dang, that stinks to hear... I know Ragin' knew Brett, the owner of Ramcat and he could of maybe been a point of contact for you.

Comment

Shoot something that requires some tuning, get it dialed in perfect, then shoot ramcats. If you need a specific head there is an issue that needs tweaking

Comment

The originals fly good. Never tried the diamondback

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
              Dang, that stinks to hear... I know Ragin' knew Brett, the owner of Ramcat and he could of maybe been a point of contact for you.
              I bought 10 packs before a big trip last year. 16 of the 30 were not usable or at least point of impact considerations will need to be made. My guess is that they mixed 100 grain heads with 125s. Not sure and it’s a shame because I really like them but not not for $40 a head.

Comment

I’ve shoot the original and diamondback heads in 100gr. I cannot tell any difference in poi out of my bow or Xbox, killed everything from bobcats, pigs, and a hand full of deer in the last two years since I switch over, with zero complaints. Accuracy has been spot on as well as penetration and blood trails. And don’t let that little diamondback fool you, when you do your part it will flat out kill.

Comment

Working...
                X