Stabilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stabilizer

What do you tourny guys look for in a stabilizer?

What class are you going to shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by mparks View Post
      What class are you going to shoot?

Actually I am looking at making some and would like to get some input.

Comment

I use a 10 inch I'm hunter class, but here's some info

Comment

Stiffness able to hold weight at 30 inches and not act Luke a diving board. Rear able to handle up to 30 oz with minimal flex. Right now I shoot a 30 out front with 4oz and a 12 inch on back with 15oz. Feel after the shot is more personal some so not care if there is shock distribution others like a softer shot. That usually requires something besides just carbon rods and weights.

Comment

I feel that stabilizers are personal to each person and bow set up. I have at least 6 different sets because one bow might feel better with a particular set. I've noticed that one set up might work with one but not the next bow brand.
            But if I'm going for looks, I would like a stab set that can be customized with colored decals perhaps. And if you need someone to try your new stab sets, ummm I'd be willing to try it out. Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
              I feel that stabilizers are personal to each person and bow set up. I have at least 6 different sets because one bow might feel better with a particular set. I've noticed that one set up might work with one but not the next bow brand.
              But if I'm going for looks, I would like a stab set that can be customized with colored decals perhaps. And if you need someone to try your new stab sets, ummm I'd be willing to try it out. Best of luck.

What size you want. I will send you a prototype to test out. Tell me what you like and what you don't. Then I can customize one for you after it fits you.

Comment

Working...
              X