3d sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d sights

I'm looking to get more serious in 3d shooting. Any recommendations on a dialed yardage one pin sight? Also, any recommendations on glass for the magnifier/clarifier set ups?

I currently shoot a Spot Hogg Hogg it sight that I really like.

Thanks

cbe tek target. love it! I have a 4x feather vision lens, but mostly use it without

Comment

HHA has a new 3d Optimiser

Comment

I have a cbe quad lite with a small 1 3/8 non vented cbe housing a .019 rhino pin red in color. Cbe makes great products that they stand behind.

Comment

Oh and a cbe 3x lens so I don't use a clarifier

Comment

Check out the new HHA King Pin with dovetail adjustment. Will be available in late January.

Comment

Sur Loc with 1 3/4 inch Viper scope 6x lens with lighted up pin. Shoot a #1 in the peep. Yes I'm about half blind. When 14 rings were legal to shoot, I could see the lines for them at 45yds on just about any target.

A 4x or 2x scope is what most people use.

Comment

Axcel achieve will give you the ability to use it for 3d or longer field shooting. For outdoors anything more than a 4x is a bit much unless you can handle large movement of your scope. I use an achieve with a small CBE scope and 3x lens for everything I shoot.

Comment

Working...
                X