Honeymoon destination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeymoon destination?

We're getting married in October and it's up to me to decide where to go on the honeymoon. She has one thing... Must be tropical. With that being said we both love to fish. So somewhere with good fishing and without being super outrages on price.

We took a trip to the Dominican and really enjoyed it. Great beaches and good offshore fishing.

Comment

Belize! Cheap and beautiful

Comment

Sandals in St. Lucia (Grande St. Lucian) was pretty awesome. We talk about it all the time.

All inclusive including flights was probably around $5,000 which didn't include a few excursions.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          Sandals in St. Lucia (Grande St. Lucian) was pretty awesome. We talk about it all the time.

All inclusive including flights was probably around $5,000 which didn't include a few excursions.
          I'll be able to inform you if he is right come May... My honeymoon destination is here and i cant wait!

Comment

The Royal in Playa del Carmen, 5 days was around $4k I think (2009). Did a half-day charter and caught 4 40# Mahis and several wahoos. Absolute blast.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post

We did sandals St Lucia for ours and enjoyed it. We stayed at halcyon. Itwas very calm and laid back atmosphere. The grande seems like it was a lot more fun party type and where we wish we would have stayed.

Just went to the Dominican this year and stayed at sanctuary cap Cana. It was great. Really enjoyed it too. If you are going to go to the Dominican I would recommend staying in the cap Cana area. It is not wall to wall resorts and is also a gated community so you aren't bothered by vendors. Would go back to either tomorrow if I could.

Comment

Thanks guys. She has been to st.lucia already and I think we want to go somewhere she hasn't been yet. Also I think we're looking for all exclusive but not like a party all inclusive if that makes sense.

Comment

Cabo

Comment

Costa Rica.....fishing is very good.

Comment

Tamarindo Costa Rica
                      Belize

Comment

Somewhere with a good bed. [emoji6]

Comment

Been to cabo and Costa Rica. Loved both. See how this gets frustrating. I'm going to look into Belize.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                            Somewhere with a good bed. [emoji6]
                            Haha this...

Comment

Last edited by jmeghunts; 12-28-2015, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X