Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Annual High School football playoff thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoakum and Goliad in Austin DKR stadium,LET’S GO YOAKUM BULLDOGS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The College Station High Cougars move forward in a tight game.

Comment

O’Connor panthers losing against lake Travis. Hope they can turn it around!

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
          O’Connor panthers losing against lake Travis. Hope they can turn it around!
          Score?

Comment

24-10 last I saw

Comment

O’Connor got rolled by Lake Travis 38-17

Comment

Chaparrals up next @ 8pm, gotta beat Cibolo Steele! Winner gets Cy-Fair next week..
                Congrats to Austin McCallum beating CC Calallen...
                Last edited by fritztown; 12-09-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                  Man I hope you are right, that muenster bunch were good last year, kinda got robbed in the Monday game but they paid them back last week, they won state in basketball and baseball last year, hope they can add their first football title this year.

Oh that's right. I was thinking that they won it in football. Well good luck to them anyway. Gunter is shooting for their second straight.

Comment

Looks like Katy and Lake Travis next. Katy beat North Shore 31-3.

Comment

Hendrickson got killed by Cedar Ridge 30-2. Crap. Good luck to Cedar Ridge

Comment

Yoakum 40,Goliad 7
                        Now Yoakum goes to Cypress to play Rockdale on Friday,
                        GO YOAKUM BULLDOGS GO

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION KING View Post
                          Yoakum 40,Goliad 7
                          GO YOAKUM BULLDOGS GO
                          Good luck.
                          Rockdale has been on a roll since we played and beat them in district. It was a tough game and they played "dirty"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION KING View Post
                            Yoakum 40,Goliad 7
                            GO YOAKUM BULLDOGS GO

I went to this game last night with my wife and her family since they’re from Yoakum. The Bulldogs were very impressive. They’ve got a lot of weapons/speed on offense and a D line that dominates. I don’t know anything about Rockdale but they’re going to have their hands full with these kids.

Comment

Austin's McCallum Knights continue to the 5A Div. II semi-final against College Station on Saturday at 7 p.m. at NRG Stadium in Houston. The Knights "smothered" Corpus Christi Calallan 20-7 on Saturday at the Alamodome, according to Austin Amer. Statesman writer Kirk Bohls. The 1,700-student school in North Austin has few stars headed to the next level -- in football, that is. Wideout Mason Bryant throws 94 mph fastballs and will be pitching for UT's baseball Longhorns next year. There are also several two-way players as well as students standing out in other areas -- such as drama and including the potential valedictorian. Bohls said that the extremely fast defense has been a key to their success thus far. Go Knights!

Comment

Hoping another Austin school can bring a title. McCallum is more known for baseball than football. They only suited 34 players Saturday while Calallan had 94 suited up.

Comment

Working...
                                X