ASA ProAm in Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA ProAm in Paris

Ok, I know we just got back from LA, but who's planning to head up there for the Paris shoot?

I think I will try to get there on Thursday morning to catch the Pro-Am team shoot at 1.

I will try to be there for that too. This is always a great shoot and a real fun time.

Comment

We are leaving Tuesday night

Comment

Tracy and I will be there Wed thru Sunday. We will be busy busy the whole time. I have to take the Scholastic 3D training course (Tracy took it at W. Monroe). Then two team shoots. Tabulating the scores from both team shoots from the Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas shooters to determine the Red River Shoot-Out competitors. Setting the Red River Shoot-Out targets, shooting stakes, scoreboard and scoring table. Scoring the targets and hopefully posing in another picture with my winning Texas team. Shooting my regular competition rounds on Saturday and Sunday while throwing in a couple of Sims rounds. Couple of meetings with Mike and Dee concerning the Western Region Shoot-Out and future events. Chatting with our personal sponsors and visiting with all our friends. Oh....I forgot...We have to eat and sleep a little too.

Comment

I hope to make it.

Comment

This will be such a long drive for me, not sure yet....lol
            I will be there every day there is something going on. Maybe my mind will be a little better by the time it roles around. Looking forward to visiting with everyone again, and hoping I get to be in the pic with Mike and the winning TEXAS team this year. See everyone in 2 weeks.

Comment

I'm going to be there, but I hope to be somewhat less busy than Mike!!

Comment

Registered, RV spot reserved, 3rd musketeer on the in, and meal preparations in the works. 1st Pro/Am for us, so no team shoot. Now we are just waiting to see if we made the 80 field list to see if we shoot both days or just Saturday.

Comment

Target Tease and I will be there friday morning. I may be up there thursday also. Are they having the city shoot this year?

Chris

Comment

Where is the big cookout thread.........Somebody is slacking this year.........Will be there with boxes!

Comment

Ill be there Thursday morning.

Comment

Yup, I'm in for every day. Not but an hour drive so I will go back & forth some & bring the camper for the rest.

Comment

Please forgive me as I have no clue what this event entails. My bow isn't ASA legal so I just shoot for fun while my little girl competes. Is this even open to all everyone to shoot or is there some sort of qualification like the State Championship?

Comment

It is open to anyone but you must be an ASA member. $30.00. It is a great event and will be a great experience for you and your little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              Tracy and I will be there Wed thru Sunday. We will be busy busy the whole time. I have to take the Scholastic 3D training course (Tracy took it at W. Monroe). Then two team shoots. Tabulating the scores from both team shoots from the Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas shooters to determine the Red River Shoot-Out competitors. Setting the Red River Shoot-Out targets, shooting stakes, scoreboard and scoring table. Scoring the targets and hopefully posing in another picture with my winning Texas team. Shooting my regular competition rounds on Saturday and Sunday while throwing in a couple of Sims rounds. Couple of meetings with Mike and Dee concerning the Western Region Shoot-Out and future events. Chatting with our personal sponsors and visiting with all our friends. Oh....I forgot...We have to eat and sleep a little too.
                              Wow! Your gonna be runnin!

Can you explain how we would try to qualify for the Red River Shoot Out?

Comment

Working...
                              X