No announcement yet.

Something you must see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was telling a group of young people the other day, no matter how distant you feel "from" God, He is always right there with you.

You can be at the lowest point in your life...He is right there.

Just because we are running from Him, does not make Him stop being by our side.

Comment

Amen!!

Comment

WE (I) need HIM everyday! Amen!!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Great thread. if we try to be holy with our own ability,, we fail. this flesh is unholy by nature. The blood Jesus shed is the only way to be clean. Gods pure love is absolutely astounding.

Comment

Amen and amen.

Comment

All glory, power and providence is in God our Father through His only Son Jesus Christ our Lord. By His wounds we are healed.

Any of you who may have not been following along on the Texas Tornado thread, If you want to see the awesome power of God, go read THAT thread!! God is Great!

Comment

The hardest thing I have had to learn and practice is

"Let Go... and Let God!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    All glory, power and providence is in God our Father through His only Son Jesus Christ our Lord. By His wounds we are healed.

Any of you who may have not been following along on the Texas Tornado thread, If you want to see the awesome power of God, go read THAT thread!! God is Great!
                    Its all in the name of Jesus. Im so humbled that he loves me enough to die for me even though he knows my deepest flaws. I cant wait for TT to wake up and read this that thread for herself.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      I’m constantly reminded of His grace during the times I personally seem the most unworthy.
                      Aren't we happy (and amazed) that we don't get what we deserve? *I surely am--

Comment

What it means to be a "child of God"... to be His, called according to His purpose, to spend eternity after this life on earth with God through his Son Jesus Christ, the Way, the Truth, and the Light:
                        Here it is in a nut shell...

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Rom 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Rom 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.

Rom 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Rom 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

(Rom 10:10) for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Rom 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Rom 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

(Rom 10:10) for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Rom 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.

Rom 14:19 Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification.

Comment

How long was the Prodigal Son a prodigal...Gods grace is way more stubborn than our rebellion...thank you Lord.

Comment

amen

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                              How long was the Prodigal Son a prodigal...Gods grace is way more stubborn than our rebellion...thank you Lord.
                              Until he repented and turned back to his Father. he returned humbly and was willing to be a servant in his fathers house. he didnt get what he deserved though. because he repented His Father extended GRACE and restored him to a place of honor. i think Im him...

Comment

Yep, Steve we're all prodigals... Just amazing we have a Heavenly Father that will LET us come home... not only that, but looks for us, yearns for us, chases after us, calls out to us... All we have to do is "turn around and head home"... gotta leave all that other mess behind 'cause there won't be any room for it when God fills our life...

Sounds so cool, so grand, so easy, but in reality, Satan makes it as hard as he can. For if he can make just one of God's children turn away and fall, it is a great victory for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X