• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
      Yup. Got 50+ deer waiting on me
      Congrats on all the kills. How wide was the mulie your wife got?

Y’all hunt medicine bow NF?

We hunt just north of kremmling there the 2nd rifle season every year. only bull we saw all season was the one I killed at the end of the week. Buck numbers were down as well, especially the mature bucks.

Comment

Haven’t measured him yet but guessing around 22. We hunted private and the blm surrounding it NE of the lake. The amount of elk moving through was incredible.

Comment

Looks like one heckuva time. I’m jealous

Comment

Did you rent the sidexside or take it with you?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                Did you rent the sidexside or take it with you?
                Brought mine from home. I think it liked the cold even less than we did!

Comment

Awesome week for you and your crew, congrats!!

Comment

Awesome. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                      Haven’t measured him yet but guessing around 22. We hunted private and the blm surrounding it NE of the lake. The amount of elk moving through was incredible.
                      I bet we hunt pretty close to where y’all were. Our access and campsite we use is about 7-8 miles NW of the lake. The fire back in September had them concentrated pretty good, then the first season they got massacred and moved onto private ranches that have limited kill numbers. I watched 2 separate herds of 200+ elk several mornings about 2 miles into private property hoping they’d make their way off and catch them but never did. Caught a bull slipping from patch to patch of dark timber I’m assuming trying to join one of the herds, and took him before he got off BLM land.

Comment

Glad you guys had a successful , fun hunt. Congrats on the kills. And safe travels. Did you experiance the " Rocky Mountain high" while you were here ? Its really not that bad here is it. Of course more comfortable in the warmer months, but the animals are not like you experiance at those times. Most of the time. The elk rut is pretty cool to experiance also. You guys should have seen the mule deer starting to rut, yea ? Most of the time it peaks around the week of thanksgiving.
                        Last edited by critter69; 11-12-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                          Glad you guys had a successful , fun hunt. Congrats on the kills. And safe travels. Did you experiance the " Rocky Mountain high" while you were here ? Its really not that bad here is it. Of course more comfortable in the warmer months, but the animals are not like you experiance at those times. Most of the time. The elk rut is pretty cool to experiance also. You guys should have seen the mule deer starting to rut, yea ? Most of the time it peaks around the week of thanksgiving.
                          Haha no I’m subject to a pop quiz at any time. They had just started to rut towards the end of the week there.

Comment

Just rolled through Dumas and it’s still just 14 degrees!! I don’t know if I’ll ever thaw out.

Comment

Safe travels bud and congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                                Safe travels bud and congratulations
                                Ty sir. Riding through the metro mess now

Comment

Working...
                                X