Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for your family.

Comment

I am praying for YOU and your kids. If she has made the decision to move on, there is almost certainly another man supporting that decision. GOD can restore you and grant you a Christian home if you ask for it. the truth though? She has choices to make and a God given free will. I pray God shines his light on the situation so all see it clearly and help yall make wise choices.

I have been there. This may not be the end of the road, it may be a new beginning.

Comment

I'm praying for you. I know it feels hopeless and the marriage may be but as my father told me many years ago.....always remember son, crisis is temporary. There are good days ahead.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolutely.

Comment

You know brother I’m not good for much....but praying that sir I am good for. Prayers lifted to our sovereign Lord.

Comment

prayers sent...sorry...hang in there

Comment

Prayer said for you and your family!

Comment

sent up

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Been there and thought I would never get over it but it ended up being a real blessing to me in the end. I’m in NO way saying you should give up or that you be content with accepting it nor do I condone divorce. I’m just saying that the pain seems never ending but as others have already stated, there may be a new beginning of a far better situation.

Pray for your wife and kids and just do right by “everyone” to the best of your abilities. You can only control you and make yourself better. This too shall pass but how you handle it could have huge impact on your kids down the road.

God Bless

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

I just went thru this myself. I tried to talk her out of it but that didn't work so I got a lawyer also. I paid her a lot of money to move out of the house and was planning on keeping it. This went on for 6 months and couldn't get a court date, during this time I would pray and go to church then one evening I just decided I was going to put it all in Gods hands and just live my life. Less than a week later I get a message from her out of the blue asking if I wanted to try it again? We met and talked and dated for awhile and now she has moved back in and the divorce is halted. At the same time I was praying she was to and then her friends at church talked to her about us, I'm telling you this because sometimes you just have to trust in God and be the best person you can while waiting on his actions. I will pray for the both of you.

Comment

Prayers up for you and all your family.

Comment

Praying that the Holy Spirit will settle upon your wife and open her eyes to her family and God.

Comment

prayers to all

Comment

Working...
                                X