Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will see

Comment

Are you trying to keep Trump voters home thinking their vote won't matter? Aren't you parroting liberal press here with an agenda? Not saying maliciously or intentionally, just asking why do this on Election Day? Hope nobody stays home and doesn't vote over something like this.

Comment

I don't believe she has that great of chance but unfortunately I think she will win. I sure hope I am wrong.

Comment

Unfortunately I believe it. The Republicans for the most part have turned their back on Trump in the name of politics. The very thing we need, term limits, to correct the system will involve the politicians voting against themselves and their political machines. Anyone who is elected that tries to bring term limits to reality will be destroyed by the political machine that is composed of both red and blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Get Right View Post
            Stock market also predicting a Clinton victory. It made a huge surge yesterday. The biggest pre-election surge in like 50+ years.
            That surge was only because Comey is a POS

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
              Unfortunately I believe it. The Republicans for the most part have turned their back on Trump in the name of politics. The very thing we need, term limits, to correct the system will involve the politicians voting against themselves and their political machines. Anyone who is elected that tries to bring term limits to reality will be destroyed by the political machine that is composed of both red and blue.
              Not according to his rallies. I'm a Ted Cruz guy but I'll vote for anybody over Clinton

Comment

Pray for our country........
                (it may be your last chance)

Comment

I'm party platform voter. And voted based on such.

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                  Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-08-2016, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                    Could be the beginning of a new Revolution tomorrow! I almost hate to say this, but I'm worried if Trump wins, democrats will not let him live very long if he stands by his word to clean house.

If it didn't happen to Obama, it won't happen to Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Got an AR that's going up for sale tomorrow. Should be able to get double the value if she wins...lol

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        Got an AR that's going up for sale tomorrow. Should be able to get double the value if she wins...lol
                        Sell it while you can...she should be coming to get it shortly

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Not according to his rallies. I'm a Ted Cruz guy but I'll vote for anybody over Clinton
                          One thing is for sure, when i see footage of a trump rally for i know that there are millions of folks who have not share my same hopes for this county.
                          This very well may be the last chance any republican ever has a chance to win.

The democrats WILL and HAVE encouraged illegals to vote today and will give all felons the right to vote from now on.

Comment

68.56% of statistics are made up.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                              The Republicans may have turned their backs on Trump, but the people haven't. If social media numbers and rally turnouts mean anything, then Trump has it. I am still hopeful. Most polls at the end of the 1980 race had Carter winning the election.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                                X2

Comment

Working...
                                X