No announcement yet.

Pre-schooler suspended for spent .22 casing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to find a new school and pull your money out that you are paying those Retards to educate the child!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      And the wussification of America continues!

Common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
        Does no one understand that a spent casing is completely harmless, and is neither a "firearm" nor "ammunition"? It is literally a stamped piece of brass, no different than a soda can. This is insane.
        That's what my wife said when I told her about this.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
          You pro gun people.

What if he intended to go to shop class, build him a zip gun and then reload the rimfire ammo?

What then, huh?
          Silly old LEO.
          There's no such thing as shop class anymore.
          It encouraged individual achievement and teaches hard work earns you rewards.

Comment

Thank goodness they stopped that little killer before any damage was done. Who knows what he was capable of....pissin his pants in class,coloring outside the lines,throwing dirt on someone on the playground...Who knows but surely the teacher made the right call.

I did pretty much every one of those things when I was little so maybe not. Maybe his teacher is just an idiot.
            Last edited by okrattler; 03-24-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't get to worked up. My mom was called and I was sent home for a 22 bullet and a wisdom tooth that I stuck in my pocket and took to school in kindergarten. I am really not sure what is more dumb being sent home for it or putting it in my pocket because I thought they were cool. Oh and I am 40 so they frowned upon then as well.

Comment

When I was 9 yrs old, after school, I would ride my bike with a shotgun (no case) to the local junk yard to dove hunt

Comment

one hand on the handlebars and holding the shotgun with the other. It was a narrow black top road with cars travelling both ways

Comment

Canal Ave

Nederland TX

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                      You pro gun people.

What if he intended to go to shop class, build him a zip gun and then reload the rimfire ammo?

What then, huh?
                      Simple fire a lot of people.

No supervision in the shop.

What in the hell are they doing with reloading supplies, especially gun powder in the shop or at school.

Falls back to what Landrover said, we are getting stupider by the year and the educational system seems to lead in that race.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        Yeah, going to places like Austin, Houston, Dallas, and SA I probably would expect this.
                        Many of the small town school districts are going the way of liberalism because it is easier for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                          Friend of mines son got suspended from High School for have spent 20g hulls in his truck during dove season..............
                          When I was in high school, we never missed an opening day hunt. On school grounds, our trucks were loaded down with shotguns, ammo and knives. One of my buddies even kept his shotgun in the ol' back windshield gun rack. No one said crap. That is, until we shot up all those kids....wait, no one was even hurt. Nevermind.

Comment

Yes, I am a kindergarten teacher and would've said cool! Just put that back in your backpack and save it for home.

Comment

Pre-schooler suspended for spent .22 casing

[quote=Pullersboy;12304764]For cryin' out loud! This is getting rediculous. Sadly though, a kid at my wife's school who is obviously unstable, has mental problems, acts out, is violent, smears threats to his teacher with his own fecal matter on the walls, is bigger and stronger than his teacher, and has struck his teacher is permitted to stay in class because "he's special." But, a 4 year old hauls a spent casing in his pocket and that's grounds for suspension? At that age, he doesn't even have a concept as to why that could even be considered as "against the rules" These brliants liberal educators need to look up "culpable mental state" and get a clue. This kind of crap irritates the fire out of me. Pure dumbassery.[/

Yes, Districts are afraid of lawsuits.
                              Last edited by NanR; 03-24-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                liberalism is a mental disorder that's why they pass laws that are this stupid
                                The five most important words to remember in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X