Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill the anti immigrant

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So sick of this, just stop coming here. Problem solved!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      So sick of this, just stop coming here. Problem solved!!

Yep, but they would rather play the victim. Well folks, you do know that you can go back to your home country and be together, right? Make your choice, stay here and be "ripped apart" or go back to your home country and be together. Your choice.

Comment

Bell county tx ripped me away from my family and friends in 1990. See, I was driving my truck with out insurance. On Friday afternoon they pulled me over and tossed me in the clink. Then, made me pay 700 to get out Monday afternoon.
        I did not like being torn away from my family and friends so I went and bought some insurance.

Break the law, get separated from family. boooohooooo

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Bell county tx ripped me away from my family and friends in 1990. See, I was driving my truck with out insurance. On Friday afternoon they pulled me over and tossed me in the clink. Then, made me pay 700 to get out Monday afternoon.

I did not like being torn away from my family and friends so I went and bought some insurance.

Break the law, get separated from family. boooohooooo

Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to any prison or jail in the country. I'm pretty sure none of those folks have their kids with them.

Pretty simple, break the law and go to jail....WITHOUT YOUR KIDS OR FAMILY

Comment

I've got a customer who was hunting down by the border. That evening they wanted to drive into Mexico to eat at the Cadillac cafe so they emptied all the guns and hunting stuff - at the checkpoint the Federales found on single bullet that had lodged under the floor mat. His suburban was impounded and he was sent to jail to await trial - it was 6 weeks before his family could even locate him in the Mexican system $120,000 all total and that doesn't include the cost of impound and storage fees for his suburban. So tell me again how what's good for the goose is not good for gander.

Comment

Does anybody remember this? Oh Billy boy and his puppet Janet Reno taking away this Cuban kid from his dad at gunpoint? All the Dems being joyous? But lets make the Conservatives the bad guys.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by BrandonA; 06-18-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Ultimately the solution is for these people to STOP bringing children Into the world under these circumstances. I would never have a child if I couldn’t support it nor keep it safe. But then again that would require personal responsibility!

Comment

We need to remember that there is a 314% increase of fraudulent families seeking asylum. This is people that use kids that ARE NOT there own to make it look like their a happy family !!

Comment

What if We allowed two million low to no skilled folks across the border that don't speak English?

What would happen?

How would we handle that as a nation?

Two million folks that will need housing and food AND JOBS!!!

Let me Google to see if Libs/Dems have thought this through.

Comment

Bill the anti immigrant

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        What if We allowed two million low to no skilled folks across the border that don't speak English?

What would happen?

How would we handle that as a nation?

Two million folks that will need housing and food AND JOBS!!!

Let me Google to see if Libs/Dems have thought this through.

Dude i’d be happy if it were 2m! The real numbers are probably staggering.

Last edited by OldRiverRat; 06-18-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Does anybody remember this? Oh Billy boy and his puppet Janet Reno taking away this Cuban kid from his dad at gunpoint? All the Dems being joyous? But lets make the Conservatives the bad guys.
                          Great great example.....

Comment

Remember this too - the pics of the kids in cages? That was from 2014!!! You can't even make this stuff up!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Great great example.....
                              Not really a good example, as they were taking him to send him to his dad, in Cuba.

Comment

Working...
                              X